Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   C-Body (https://moparforums.com/forums/f11/)
-   -   C body parts catalog (https://moparforums.com/forums/f11/c-body-parts-catalog-10010/)

Chiefmoose 07-01-2011 12:37 PM

C body parts catalog

Does anyone know where one can get a c body only parts and accessories catalog? I just received a Mopar catalog from Classic Industries, but found out it is only for A,B,,& E body. I have a 1966 sports fury I am working on restoring and could use some help. Thanks

rexus31 07-02-2011 05:30 AM

Unfortunately, there are no C Body catalogs by any of the major parts houses. Your best source of parts will be eBay, Murray Park, National Moparts, Collector's Auto Supply, Restoration Specialties and Gary Goers. I used these resources when searching for parts for my '65 300 Convertible. You may also want to check out C Body specific forums such as:

www.cbodydrydock.com
www.forcbodiesonly.com
www.moparpins.com

Good Luck! Post some pics of your car!

Chiefmoose 07-02-2011 08:05 AM

c body cat.

Thanks Rexus31 With so many ppl restoring C body cars don't know why its so hard to find parts for them. E-bay is not much help, mostly small stuff. I need leaf springs and maybe a rear bumper.

rexus31 07-02-2011 02:01 PM

I got my rear leafs from Eaton Spring. I've seen C Body bumpers on eBay from time to time. You may want to check Murray Park or National Moparts as well.

The number of C Bodies being restored pales in comparison to A, B and E Bodies.

Silverick 07-02-2011 06:54 PM

@Chiefmoose: It just makes it so much more fun when you FINALLY find the part! I just took delivery of a perfect complete grill assembly for my '68 Fury today in San Francisco, from Conneticut. The shipping was $30. more than the fellow wanted for the part(s)! I connected with the guy on www.cbodydrydock.com and it just takes a little persistance, as you will find.
Welcome to the forum!
Rick

Chiefmoose 07-04-2011 11:13 AM

Thanks

Hey thanks guys for your help. Not sure what all it needs at this time. Car not with me as of yet. Haven't had a muscle car in a long time. Getting old need to have some fun before it's to late.

CustomDave 07-11-2011 09:50 PM

Good luck in finding what you need. I have a 65 that I am redoing. Right now I am just having fun with driving it around as a sort of beater, while slowly finding parts here and there. Be prepared to spend some bucks if it is something that is a bit more of a rare part. I got the Fury after i sold an old Blazer I was redoing and it has been a bit of a shock not being able to just look in a catalog and order whatever I need. But so far it has been fun, just a lot more saving than I had anticipated. I need both bumpers on mine too, so far I have found a few but at prices beyond what I can afford.

The cool thing about C Bodies is there doesn't seem to be as many of them, so when you get out and drive it a lot of people ask about them.

One more thing, I find that a lot of people think that the 65/66 Fury's are just about any other car than a Fury for some reason. I get a lot of people asking what year Galaxie it is, lol. Mopar guys always know what they are though.

Post some pics when you get a chance!

Silverick 07-12-2011 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by CustomDave (Post 71717)
One more thing, I find that a lot of people think that the 65/66 Fury's are just about any other car than a Fury for some reason. I get a lot of people asking what year Galaxie it is, lol. Mopar guys always know what they are though.

I get the same thing, except the line is.... "Is that a Pontiac?" lol

charger383us 07-18-2011 09:50 PM

try desert vally auto parts im getting a bumper and quarter pannels from them when i get home from iraq

www.dvap.com

rexus31 07-19-2011 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by charger383us (Post 72014)
try desert vally auto parts im getting a bumper and quarter pannels from them when i get home from iraq

www.dvap.com

IMO, DVAP is overpriced.

Thomas Cook 02-08-2015 11:46 AM

69 fury 3

i have a 1969 fury 3 convertible i would part out or sell whole car for $3000.00 it has a rebuilt 318 in it and body is complete but everything else is in parts.i have 99% of the parts

holle199 02-09-2015 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Chiefmoose (Post 71140)
Does anyone know where one can get a c body only parts and accessories catalog? I just received a Mopar catalog from Classic Industries, but found out it is only for A,B,,& E body. I have a 1966 sports fury I am working on restoring and could use some help. Thanks

i HAVE FOUND SOME OF THE wINDOW TRIM AND DOOR GASKET PARTS HERE AND THEY FIT GREAT--sorry about the caps.
http://www.restorationspecialties.com/Products.html
Jim