Greenhouse heading to New York for Black River Stages

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Defending three-time RallyAmerica Central Region Group 2 Champion Chris Greenhouse is going to New York later this month to compete at Black River Stages. The event, sanctioned by NASA RallySport, will be held in Harrisville, NY on September 23-24. Joining Chris in the codriver seat will be veteran codriver Brian Johnson.

"This will be a good opportunity for Brian and I to get 'synced' again. We haven't competed together since Rally in the 100 Acre Wood in February, and this will be a good event to help us 'shakedown' before the important Regional Rally Cup event at Lake Superior Performance Rally in October. Although Brian has competed here before, this is my first time at Black River, so I know that I need to get up to speed quickly on these stages to make up for my lack of experience at this event. Brian's experience here will be a big help."

Chris is coming off an incredibly successful event at Susquehannock Trail in June. He scored a triple victory by winning Group 2 in both Regional Rallies, and also winning the 2WD National event. "At STPR, we were all but written off at the end of Day 1 after a very costly puncture on SS3, but we stayed in the fight and didn't give up."

"Our plan is to go flat out at Black River Stages. I am going for the [Open 2WD Light] Class win, period. I don't expect anyone to just let me walk off with a 1st place trophy, though. There are some good teams out there that can give us some trouble, and there are a few teams that we haven't competed against, so there are a lot of unknowns, too. But we are going to push the EBC Brakes Plymouth Neon as hard as we usually do, and I want the win."

Chris, Brian and the Weasel RallySport Team, would like to thank EBC Brakes, Angry Sheep Motorsports, Silco Fire Protection, and EZAutoaccessories.com for their continued support.