Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://moparforums.com/forums/f38/)
-   -   Guy goes to the doctor (https://moparforums.com/forums/f38/guy-goes-doctor-4314/)

scotts74birds 09-26-2009 07:17 PM

Guy goes to the doctor

A guy goes to the doctor and tells him his symptoms and the doctor runs some tests and tells him he'll let him know. The doctor calls back a week later and tells him that the tests came back, and he was sorry, but the guy only had a month to live.

The guy is devastated, but he gathers his wife and his children and tells them. After alot of crying and sobbing, they decide not to mourn his passing, but to celebrate his life. So the family rents a hall, caterer and sends out invitations to all their family and friends.

The big night comes and it seems half the town is there. So the guy stands up at the head table and speaks. "I want to thank you all for coming tonight, and I dont want to keep you in suspense any longer for the reason of this party. My friends, my family, my neighbors, I have AIDS, and I only have a few weeks to live."

The crowd is shocked for a moment, but quickly rallies around their friend. The party turns joyous as they talk about "remember when" and all their other memories together. Soon the sadness has passed, and they are truely, celebrating his life.

After a while, the party starts to wind down, and the mans son comes up to him and says "Dad? Can I ask you a question" Sure, says the dad. "You have cancer. Why did you tell everyone you had AIDs?" The Dad said "Thats easy son, I just didnt want everybody trying to screw your mom after I'm gone!" :D

old tired rebel 09-28-2009 10:48 AM

That is one way to get even

67 GTX 09-28-2009 11:22 AM

haha

78D200 09-28-2009 11:55 AM

lol

grissomracing 09-28-2009 12:07 PM

i'm going to have to pass that one on!!!!!

deadkelly 09-28-2009 07:40 PM

well if i get aids i'll tell everyone i got cancer hahaha

crmzendrgone 09-28-2009 08:05 PM

Thats great I like that one!!!!!:D