what to do about homeland security & new world order

Old 09-14-2013, 07:44 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
what to do about homeland security & new world order

fema & homeland security & the UN . what can & should be done to deny there extreme measures. it looks like your government is ramping up it's build up for war on it's own people . i've been raided & all my guns have been taken & i'm off to court to face ultra fine print charges that there cluching at straws to charge me with bs . thing is even if i win my court case i have to reapply to the police to get my suspended licence back . do you think i'm gonna have a chance . thing is my bolt action hunting rifles ain't the weapon . the weapons the brain behind the gun & the will to fight & will to resist. i'm of scottish & irish desent i'm born to fight & resist . go on obama bomb syria & let the chaios begin.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:20 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 868 Likes on 847 Posts
Let me just start off by saying (My intention is not to offend you)...OK
So please stop reading if your not thick skinned......

Dude You need to get your Fking head screwed on straight !!!!!!!!!
Your going about what ever it is your pissed about all wrong !!!!!!!
I am Irish and German... An I somewhat take offence to any relation of that of your statement....
And Also...Look at your Rifle again and tell me it Not a Weapon? Really Dude, You cant have any game with that thought....
I guess you think using gas to kill people is ok also... Wrong !!!!!!
Last but not least..... You dont even live here.....I feel The USA is the best dam nation in the World.....

Wish you the best of a peaceful life... Or a fast death with a long rest....
Old 09-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
syria isnt our problem. let them kill themselfs who cares. our nation will never seize control of its own.ppl therez to meny of us with guns and to meny that dont care
Old 09-15-2013, 04:09 AM
Mopar Lover

no offence taken .

Originally Posted by RacerHog
Let me just start off by saying (My intention is not to offend you)...OK
So please stop reading if your not thick skinned......

Dude You need to get your Fking head screwed on straight !!!!!!!!!
Your going about what ever it is your pissed about all wrong !!!!!!!
I am Irish and German... An I somewhat take offence to any relation of that of your statement....
And Also...Look at your Rifle again and tell me it Not a Weapon? Really Dude, You cant have any game with that thought....
I guess you think using gas to kill people is ok also... Wrong !!!!!!
Last but not least..... You dont even live here.....I feel The USA is the best dam nation in the World.....

Wish you the best of a peaceful life... Or a fast death with a long rest....
i have thick skin & no offence taken
i doubt very much it was syria that gassed it's people . why would they . israel & your nations war mungers have more to gain . i'm so glad your people are waking up to your foreign policy & your ultra rich that have doomed your economy & will doom your people just like 9/11 & iraq's wmds . & now old putin's not backing down good on him . i'm glad i don't live there in usa & i think my dam nation is way better than yours . people all around the world hate america, unfortunetly our *** licking government is a lap dog to the united states of israel . maybey you should have a look at the bohemian grove & the way your leaders act & dress . makes our leaders look normal. no offence taken & i'm not trying to offend your people or you, i just fear for your people that's all. i just think our **** ant 5000 cops will get swallowed if they try to do to us what yours are clearly planning on doing to yous . & i've been tought our rifles & shotguns are tools, & weapons are used against people. & none of my rifles have ever been used as weapons . weapons like ieds & starvation, & sleep denial work way better than bolt action rifles mate . fighting is easy, the man with the best imagination wins hahahahaha . look at ptsd & all the mental problems your veterens are suffering from just because butcher bush wanted his little war. well he got it didn't he & you swallowed it hook line & sinker mate. dudes with ak's, rpg's, & ied's beat the biggest army in the world & they didn't even start it . & now russia & china & little iran are keen as to have a go. obama's pissing in his pants. did you see how putin was eye balling your little puppet obama hahaha . i was hoping ron paul would get the top job & just maybey he would of had the ***** to tell the jews to go back to israel where they don't belong. i think i'm harsh but fair. not trying to be to offencive just responding mate. rise the south.

Last edited by deadkelly; 09-15-2013 at 06:21 PM. Reason: to explain myself better.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:51 AM
Mopar Lover

by the way hog ( i'm of scottish & irish desent, i'm born to fight & resist .) by that i mean the crown. ( england ) invaded ireland, scotland, australia, & your america, & many many lands around the world & are still doing it now with your country hand in hand . the crown is still head of state here & i'm saying F--k the crown & england. & the good on the ira & all fighters around the world fighting oppression & ocupation . scotland hasn't given up yet ether, there going for independence very shortly. i guess what i'm saying is, when obarmacare comes kicking in your doors fight on brothers.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Mopar Fanatic

the war that was waged in iraq wasnt war and we most certantly didnt.loose. theres not a single country that can stand against us not even a few together. we are the only military superpower we can hit any city in the world at anytime. thers not another country that can our problem is we play by the rules and we try to limit civilan deaths. bush was a **** up and.obama isnt anybetter.. but as far as our guns are concerned theres policy hasnt changed anything abd it will be soon tossed because it goes againt our rights as americans. they cant take our guns thats why we still have them
The following users liked this post:
deadkelly (09-15-2013)
Old 09-15-2013, 06:19 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by slade
the war that was waged in iraq wasnt war and we most certantly didnt.loose. theres not a single country that can stand against us not even a few together. we are the only military superpower we can hit any city in the world at anytime. thers not another country that can our problem is we play by the rules and we try to limit civilan deaths. bush was a **** up and.obama isnt anybetter.. but as far as our guns are concerned theres policy hasnt changed anything abd it will be soon tossed because it goes againt our rights as americans. they cant take our guns thats why we still have them
g'day slade yep i totally agree with you about iraq not being a true war as such. ether was any war or invasion since korea. it's not a fair fight in my eye's if the war isn't against a aggresive & well armed military . iraq was not the aggresser nor well armed. & it was bush & the secret people behind him telling him, what's going to happen that wanted that war. i love my guns & i'm very interested in warfare & weapons & what's going on in the world.( i get the atlas & maps out & play arm chair general ) you know it's a unjust war when it's not whole sale slaughter . not doubt if you guy's untied your hands from behind your back & didn't put troops on the ground & carpet bombed the hell outa of your enermy you's could smash anybody on the planet . btw there are no rules in war mate war is war. mate i tell you the gun ownners of the world are watching what's going on in the US. it's not on mainstream media but online media you gota watch, yes you have to take it with a grain of salt too, but that's where i get my info from now & i cross refrence it & make my own mind up. it seems there drawing up plans & laws to bypass your 2nd ammendment. marshal law & the beefing up of homeland security (why) . agenda 21, new or one world order, weather weapons, ie haarp, there's plenty of talk about culling the world population by 90% that's all of us on this site. comet ison or planet x or nibiru. look i'm not saying this is all true but it bloody concerns me if it is. thing is the media don't tell us nothing but crap. to some people i may be a whack job ( that may be true ) i know i can't spell to good & my writing skills arn't that good ether & things don't come out how i'd like em to . but this is the only forum i go on to hear what every day people have got to say. i was on face book & that got hacked & i can't type fast enough to keep up & i need to use my dictionary cause i don't know how to use spelling check . btw i don't smoke pot, drink, or do any drugs including medications what so ever . i just don't keep my head in the sand. please let me know what your thoughts are on these things. oh do yous even know about bohemian grove & what happens there? you should know. cheers.

Last edited by deadkelly; 09-15-2013 at 06:29 PM.
Old 09-15-2013, 07:12 PM
Mopar Fanatic

haarp.weather weapons? its fake. you have to meny late night on the computer man. i know ppl belive in.nwo and all the crap but you need to sit down and look at things clearly and normal.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Mopar Lover

your right & it's only by spending time looking on line & having late nights & talking about these things will we be able to get to the bottom of things . not by having a stab in the dark saying yes that's true or no thats full of crap. what's clearly & normal btw . there seems to be no normal anymore. i try to be, by not drinking or smoking or by taking ANY pills. mate there's lots of anti drug people out there that take bulk loads of prescription drugs. & i'm not religious ether so i think i'm smack bang in the middle, sitting on the fence. if so many people are taking about weather weapons & haarp, surely there must be something in it . it only makes sence to look into it . hell your army now has sound & microwave weapons that can fit on hummvees, & ships use them for anti pirate uses . if they do damage & there that small, who knows what something with 170 antenna's & that's 34 acres in size & pumping out 1 billion whatts can do . mind you some are claiming 100 billion whatts . i know my 600 whatt amp & 12 sub in my old car throws 2L bottles around & tore my boot skin off it's frame . 1 billion whatts or 100 times that who bloody knows . your government was cloud seeding in vietnam & prolonging the monsoon by a month or more & that was 30+ years ago . & believe me weather plays a major roll in warfare why wouldn't the most powerful military in the world look at weather weapons. it only makes sence to me, take enemies out or deny them seas, oceans, & ports , flood rivers, create droughts so there crops don't grow, or even melting snow it's the ultimate silenced gun. i'd do it if i could. & it could all be blamed on climate change.
Old 09-16-2013, 12:25 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 46 Likes on 46 Posts
I like beer
The following users liked this post:
RacerHog (09-16-2013)
Old 09-16-2013, 05:54 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 868 Likes on 847 Posts
Pass me 2 Beers... Please....