Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   Shady Dell Speed Shop???????????????????? (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/shady-dell-speed-shop-2435/)

Cudafever 02-28-2009 08:30 PM

Shady Dell Speed Shop????????????????????

Any one know whats up with Shady Dell Speed shops site??????

Tried to send a E-mail and it was sent back.......both e-mails they have.

Called there Phone number......it rang, and I got there answer machine........so they must still be in business but they need to update the Web sight........ or at least there e-mail don't thing its been touch sence 06.............................................

I can't seam to find a head porting shop that want to talk to me.

Sent 2 e-mail to Chapman Racing heads they didn't come back as bad e-mail address, but got no response back......Which is to bad because they are only an hour away from me!!!!

Gave up on them and try to e-mail shady and they don't even have a good e-mail address.

Any help would be grate

Even if its your favorite comparably head porting shop!!

66sportfury 02-28-2009 09:45 PM

the way i found a port guy was i took my heads in to enlarge the valves at a cylinder head service shop then a guy called me asking me what i was building. i told him a weekend street car and then he told me he wanted to port and polish my heads. for cheap... if i spread the word, well i got a complete "head job" for cheap

Cudafever 02-28-2009 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by 66sportfury (Post 13992)
the way i found a port guy was i took my heads in to enlarge the valves at a cylinder head service shop then a guy called me asking me what i was building. i told him a weekend street car and then he told me he wanted to port and polish my heads. for cheap... if i spread the word, well i got a complete "head job" for cheap

And?????

66sportfury 02-28-2009 10:07 PM

and i told him too do it and i was happy....um just ask around talk to shops they gotta know ppl. the guy that i said sure charged me 90 bucks for the set. and now he past away but his sons and friends are running the shop and doing fine.