Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://moparforums.com/forums/f66/)
-   -   My New Ride (https://moparforums.com/forums/f66/my-new-ride-18687/)

Brandy Cheatham 06-14-2015 06:52 PM

My New Ride

4 Attachment(s)
I just got my new 2014 Challenger SXT yesterday! It only had 240 miles on it. They brought it in from another dealership. I am loving this car! I have searched the web and can not find another one with a stripe kit like this one.

fivepoint 06-14-2015 06:56 PM

Nice car, welcome to the forums.

Iowan 06-14-2015 07:29 PM

Nice car, my wife wants an RT but she's having hard time justifying a three session driver in north Iowa.

moe7404 06-14-2015 07:57 PM

my dad allways bought a new factory service manual for each new chrysler he bought. i think i must have 15 or so.

78D200 06-17-2015 12:05 PM

Very nice!

Brandy Cheatham 06-18-2015 10:47 AM

She is getting new stripes.

1 Attachment(s)
I had to take her buy the dealership yesterday because we noticed a few scratches on her when we purchase her. They said they are taking the vinyl stripes off and fixing the granite paint and they will paint new stripes on her that are like the ones on the RT. They will just leave the RT off. They agreed with me that the stripes on her now didn't match properly. I can't wait to get her back! I am excited to see the new stripes! I will post photos as soon as I get her back.

Brandy Cheatham 06-19-2015 08:37 PM

What a difference a week makes!

4 Attachment(s)
One week ago today, I bought my 1st Challenger. Meet Lola! We were treated great. Given a fair price on our trade in. We got a great purchase price. I was very pleased with my purchase. Just before we left the dealership the sun hit the car just right and we were able to see some scratches in the paint. Looks like the were caused when the stripes were put on. Scott McCormick (our salesman) at Cullman Dodge dealership in Cullman, AL, said we will take care of it no problem. He even called the manager and he said the same thing.

On Monday, I get a call from Scott. He asked if I would like to have my stripes painted on when they repair the car. Of course I said yes! Then the paint guy calls and said I could have whatever color or style stripe I would like as long as they were where the original stripes were. I was beyond thrilled. This is what I came up with. The paint guy just sent these to me tonight. I think they turned out pretty great! He did such a good job! The dealership could have just fixed the scratches or gave me the run around about it. However, they went above and beyond. I am very thrilled with the service they provided me! I am excited to get to recommend them to everyone!

Iowan 06-19-2015 08:46 PM

Looks good, big improvement over the first stripes!

Brandy Cheatham 06-20-2015 05:11 AM

Thanks I am very excited! I hope to get my car back today.

Iowan 06-20-2015 06:12 AM

I like the color you have chosen, now it's a custom. Have you looked into the backup camera yet?

xaza 06-26-2015 05:22 AM

was a beautiful car before but that blue stripe really sets it off nice. Excellent choice. Congratulations and welcome