64 polara

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
64 polara

Don't know how to go about this, but we have a 64 Polara that we bought to restore. No time now, so we hope to get rid of it. It is a barn salvage--no title. There is an engine and transmission; all glass is intact; 95% of the chrome is there. It appears to mostly be there, but needs the TLC of someone with the time to invest. Anyone have advice on how to get rid of this car? Hoping to get $1500 for all of it. I await answers--thanks bunches!!!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:49 PM
Mopar Fan

Craigslist mostly. Unless if its a Challenger or 'Cuda, projects don't go for a whole lot for ebay but it is a bigger audience. Is it a 2 or 4 door? How close is it to running? Pics helpful too.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:08 PM

It is a two door. As far as how close to running, I have no idea. I know it needs an air filter, but according to my hubby, it has a decent engine and transmission. There are so many parts here it would be better to split it apart and sell them, but I just don't have the time. Don't know how to post pics here, but may try.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Anyone interested will want to know what engine it has and whether its a stick or auto. Also pics and location help alot when selling a car on line.