Vehicles for Sale Whole but do not need to be running

81 Chrysler Lebaron A38 and 75 Chrysler Newport

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 12:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
81 Chrysler Lebaron A38 and 75 Chrysler Newport

Hello all--

I am new to this forum, but you might recognize my name from another site called copcar.com, which I have been a member of since its inception many years ago. I am selling of a bunch of cars, but I thought that there may be some interest here on a couple of the MoPars. I have also posted these at the copcar site as well. If there is any interest, please contact me.

I also have an 81 Chrysler LeBaron A38 for sale. This car has no engine/transmission and the body is banged up a little around the taillamps and decklid. Nothing scary. I have a bunch of NOS trim parts for this one as well. If you are interested, you can make an offer for the car, parts, or both. However, there is a deadline for this car. I would like to sell before Jan 15. After that time, the car is subject to going to the crusher. I can not afford to continue to pay storage for this one. Make an offer on this one.

I also have a 75 Chrysler Newport sedan that is not a police package, but is a nice version of a CL41 car. It has a 400 that runs, but the gas tank needs to be re-installed. I have heard the car run and there was nothing that concerned me. It shows 60K on the odometer and it is probably true. I would like to sell it for $1000. It could make an interesting clone or project. Same deal here though, after Jan 15, it will be stripped down and taken to the crusher for scrap. I offer it here in an effort to keep that from happening.

I also have a 79 St Regis Police available, but there is interest in it, although nothing has been set in stone as of yet.

Both cars are on my Fotki page

Dave Gittner
http://public.fotki.com/montegocj/