Vehicle(s) Wanted What vehicle are you looking for?

Wanted: 1968 Dodge Charger

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No projects. I'm looking for a driver quality or older restoration. Small engine is okay. Must have nice body and paint.

Cash waiting for the right car.

Feel free to PM me here and thanks for the free wanted ad!

Thanks,
Tom
Horsham Pa.

Last edited by Finoke; 07-01-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Mopar Fan

Still looking, bump to the top
Old 02-16-2018, 04:47 PM
Mopar Fan

Still looking for a 68 Charger for my collection. Running or non running but must have a decent body.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
did you find a 68?

Originally Posted by Finoke

No projects. I'm looking for a driver quality or older restoration. Small engine is okay. Must have nice body and paint.

Cash waiting for the right car.

Feel free to PM me here and thanks for the free wanted ad!

Thanks,
Tom
Horsham Pa.
Hi Tom,

just curious to know if you found a 68? I’m actually looking for the same thing. Prefer an R/T, no projects for me either. It’s been really hard to find. So many scams on the internet. If I find something I’ll let you know. Pass along any reputable leads if you have any. Thanks Anthony
Old 07-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by Oneofthesedays

Hi Tom,

just curious to know if you found a 68? I’m actually looking for the same thing. Prefer an R/T, no projects for me either. It’s been really hard to find. So many scams on the internet. If I find something I’ll let you know. Pass along any reputable leads if you have any. Thanks Anthony

Hi Anthony,
I have had success with wanted adds. I’ve bought 3 cars over the past 10 years that way. But they have been 2 Challenger convertibles and 1 Cuda convertible. All from long time owners.

I have never been able to find a 68 Charger. And they made a lot more 68 Chargers than Challenger and Barracuda convertibles. I would rather buy from a private owner and I don’t mind sinking money into a car as long as the body is good.

You can can also post wanted adds on www.moparts.com and www.dodgecharger.com as well as Facebook which has a lot of Mopar pages that have thousands of followers
Tom

Old 07-04-2018, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
68 R/T

Originally Posted by Finoke

Hi Anthony,
I have had success with wanted adds. I’ve bought 3 cars over the past 10 years that way. But they have been 2 Challenger convertibles and 1 Cuda convertible. All from long time owners.

I have never been able to find a 68 Charger. And they made a lot more 68 Chargers than Challenger and Barracuda convertibles. I would rather buy from a private owner and I don’t mind sinking money into a car as long as the body is good.

You can can also post wanted adds on www.moparts.com and www.dodgecharger.com as well as Facebook which has a lot of Mopar pages that have thousands of followers
Tom

thanks for your reply! I’ve tried the dodgecharger.com but have been pending admin approval for about a week. I’m looking for the exact same thing you are. Don’t mind putting in money but no body issues. Can’t find anyone near me and I can’t seem to trust the out of state ( we’ll ship it to you) seller. I’ll see if I ever get approved on this site. Thanks again and happy 4th.