Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   A-Body (https://moparforums.com/forums/f9/)
-   -   Hey where are all the "A" Body guys? (https://moparforums.com/forums/f9/hey-where-all-body-guys-3516/)

Crazy4Carz.Com 07-08-2009 06:53 PM

Hey where are all the "A" Body guys?

Please don't say the Duster guy scared you all away. I gotta Dart and I visit here several times a day. Come on! lets hear it from the Dart, Valliant, Barracuda, All the A's.

Show us your "A". Oops that almost could get me in trouble ;).:D.

Muswagon 07-08-2009 06:58 PM

A bodies, well, my Dad says you are grasping at straws! :D

78D200 07-08-2009 07:28 PM

we're still here. It's been a long day for me at work.

chlngr1970 07-09-2009 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have had a rather rough week. Saturday we were blessed with a litter of kittens. By Tuesday night, they were all dead :( Tuesday evening, my cat Khanna is in critical condition with a failing liver. I am having to force feed her so she will will hopefully get better. If not, I have to have a feeding tube installed.

I'm hopeful, and praying for a recovery.

chlngr1970 07-11-2009 04:31 PM

It brakes my heart to report that Khanna died at 9:31 AM today. She would have been two on August 17. She had complications that caused a siezure this morning. My GF and I rushed to the hospital that was caring for her. We said our goodbyes, and let her escape her pain. I am really going to miss how she would yell at me as soon as I got home and would sleep right next to me at night.

j

richinny 07-11-2009 05:40 PM

losing a cat is hard. i've done it a few times. please accept my condolences.

deadkelly 07-11-2009 05:58 PM

AAA

ay guys i'll stop in here if ya want . my utes an A body . just busy now though . cya ya soon .

66Commando273 07-11-2009 10:58 PM

Sorry to hear about your cat my friend. I've had mine for 15 years. couldn't imagine loosing the thing. my deepest condolences.

scotts74birds 07-11-2009 11:25 PM

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Five years ago I wouldn't have understood, but now I have my BFF, [best furry friend] Sweet William. English setter/australian sheperd mix, changed my life. Never thought I would feel this close to these companions, but we do. God bless and I'm sorry for your loss. Scott

deadkelly 07-12-2009 02:28 AM

HAHAHAHAHA

there top of the list over here . there out of control . mate i thought you were joshing me because of the photo of me & the feral cat . mate i'm a dog lover but i would still shoot wild dogs also .

67 GTX 07-12-2009 03:55 PM

i am sorry for your loss
losing anyone, espesially an animal is tough

Crazy4Carz.Com 07-12-2009 04:40 PM

Our cat is almost 20 years old, I know that day is coming. Sorry for your loss, I dread handling that here.

chlngr1970 07-13-2009 11:48 PM

Thanks everyone. I'm really sorry to hijack the thread. I NEVER meant for this to happen.

The past week has been especially hard on our little family. We took in a preggers cat and 4 kittens. The preggers cat had her kittens July 4th and 5th. By the 7th, the new born kittens were all dead. The other 4 kittens ( they were abandoned by their mama ) My GF says the mama cat smothered her own kittens in favor of the older kittens.

We noticed that Khanna was jaundiced the night before all the new kittens were killed. We thought Khanna was just mad at us for bringing the new cats in the house. She had stopped eating.

It's still really hard to believe she is gone. I keep hoping it was just a dream...a really bad dream. Just another phase of grief. Denial.

j