Warning!! Dont Buy From Jim's Auto Parts! They Dont Stand Behind Their Products!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 02:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warning!! Dont Buy From Jim's Auto Parts! They Dont Stand Behind Their Products!

WARNING!! DONT BUY FROM JIM'S AUTO PARTS! THEY DONT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS! OK here's the story, my parents bought the vent hose kit for my 1969 dodge dart before Christmas. After Christmas my father and I tried many times to install the hoses, they didn’t fit. Not even close. The hoses look like some cheap knockoff and not like the originals (no taper, are huge and have adapters that don’t fit on heater box). So about a day later my father called Jims Auto Parts and explained the problem with the hoses and told them we were past the 30 day return policy. They said it was fine we could just ship them back and credit us (fine sounds good right?). Today I get home from school and my father tells me the hoses came back with a rejection stamp on the box. So my father called them and they said they didn’t recall ever talking to him about the return and the parts were past the 30 day policy. This is BULL!!! So I am stuck with the junk product, and additional shipping charge!!! They don’t stand behind their products, when they are wrong and defective!!!!! Please help me with my motion to boycott JIMS AUTO PARTS, and use restoration parts suppliers who stand behind their products!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any support in this matter would be great.
Thank you, from your fellow MOPAR enthusiast
Chris Krumenacker