Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   MoparForums.com announcements (https://moparforums.com/forums/f93/)
-   -   Give thanks to your fellow members. (https://moparforums.com/forums/f93/give-thanks-your-fellow-members-11843/)

bremereric 03-05-2012 08:13 PM

Give thanks to your fellow members.

5 Attachment(s)
We have a new modification that was installed. It will allow you and other members to give thanks for usefull and helpfull posts. It is very easy to use. Under each post besides your own you will see a big thumb with the word Thanks. If you like what someone posted click this button and you will give that person a thank you.

Attachment 14708

Once you click the Thanks button your Thanks will be displayed underneath the post.

Attachment 14709

You can view yours or someone else's Thanks underneath their user name.

Attachment 14710

You can search posts that you gave and recieved Thanks or gave Thanks in by going to your Profile. Click you user name at the top right of the forum.

Attachment 14711

Click the Statistics tab and it will show you your Thanks and you can search for your Thanks.

Attachment 14712

78D200 03-06-2012 04:11 AM

Great job on this Eric!

MrOldart2U 05-06-2012 07:21 PM

Hmmm BREM, whats been going on with this site? This morning got a 404 error, then a little later when i cam back to do a reload, it had a page up saying to the effect that MoparForums was no longer going to be a forum site, but a site for some sales of mopar goodies.... I just happened to come back to site doing a search and clicked link thinking it would 404 again.... ??? Makes me wonder and say hmmmm. Maybe it was my ISP going wonky this am, I dunno... Guess I'll re-add it back to browser start tabs....

bremereric 05-06-2012 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by MrOldart2U (Post 85764)
Hmmm BREM, whats been going on with this site? This morning got a 404 error, then a little later when i cam back to do a reload, it had a page up saying to the effect that MoparForums was no longer going to be a forum site, but a site for some sales of mopar goodies.... I just happened to come back to site doing a search and clicked link thinking it would 404 again.... ??? Makes me wonder and say hmmmm. Maybe it was my ISP going wonky this am, I dunno... Guess I'll re-add it back to browser start tabs....

I haven't a clue.

Gorts 5th 07-31-2012 05:36 PM

Thankyou thankyou
your doing a great job
im learning my way around the forum
I love all the knowledge here

bremereric 07-31-2012 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Gorts 5th (Post 89627)
Thankyou thankyou
your doing a great job
im learning my way around the forum
I love all the knowledge here

Your Welcome.