Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   B-Body (https://moparforums.com/forums/f10/)
-   -   69 Roadrunner Swaybar bracket (https://moparforums.com/forums/f10/69-roadrunner-swaybar-bracket-2491/)

roadrun383 03-08-2009 07:41 PM

69 Roadrunner Swaybar bracket

On my 69 roadrunner the driver side sway bar bracket is broken, does any one know where to get one, i know that it is a 69 b body only piece. could possibly even be plymouth only as well.

Windcalmer 03-08-2009 08:16 PM

HERE

I think they have them for under ten bucks.

theomahamoparguy 03-08-2009 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by roadrun383 (Post 14676)
On my 69 roadrunner the driver side sway bar bracket is broken, does any one know where to get one, i know that it is a 69 b body only piece. could possibly even be plymouth only as well.

Yeah they have them at auto-zone believe it or not but you have to know the diameter of your bar, go out and measure how thick the bar is. They will probably have to order them. the new bushings come with the metal housing that bolts to the car. I think the most common size is 7/8.

roadrun383 03-09-2009 06:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have had no luck finding what i am looking for here is a picture i cant mark on the picture and i did not take it but it is the best picture i have seen to describe what i am looking for. it is the shiny mounts on top of the picture holding the sway bar, i went to autozone and napa with no luck, tried the first webpage but no luck either.

theomahamoparguy 03-10-2009 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by roadrun383 (Post 14762)
I have had no luck finding what i am looking for here is a picture i cant mark on the picture and i did not take it but it is the best picture i have seen to describe what i am looking for. it is the shiny mounts on top of the picture holding the sway bar, i went to autozone and napa with no luck, tried the first webpage but no luck either.

Wow. I am stumped. I cant tell if that is the original sway bar. I had thought the original bar went "through" the K member. The only advice ican give; call LASON'S RESTORATIONS. They have the original bars and brackets {sold together i guess}. They may be able to tell what your sway bar actually is by comparison.

www.laysons.com PH: 1 877 930 4088

roadrun383 03-11-2009 01:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i had to download a program to draw on a picture, so i did any help knowing where i can get one would be helpfull, thanks.