Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   F-Body (https://moparforums.com/forums/f13/)
-   -   Job blew up..now may have to sell Kit Car.. (https://moparforums.com/forums/f13/job-blew-up-now-may-have-sell-kit-car-11029/)

Streetkitcar 11-07-2011 05:24 PM

Job blew up..now may have to sell Kit Car..

I never learn...keep chasing start up companies hoping one will pay off..too many times watched others do what I do, get rich, retire...me?..no, mine ALL blow up..chased one in Japan, then in India..most recently in Tampa, Fl. I left a perfectly good job I had for five years for this one, guess I was a little....smug...when I left, so now?..yeah...I'm gett'in the cold shoulder from the company I left. sigh...

Anyway, sold the Dart 440, sold the 340 Duster and all that remains in my beloved moparmahal...the kit car. So, once I get off my self loathing rear end and quit my pity party, I'll offcially post pics and details. (this weekend)

It's a drivable resto..far from perfect but not bad, highly optioned.

Now I'm deciding which approach is best, e-bay (gaccck), old car trader, craigslist, forums, "for sale" sign in window around town....although... ebay could give me an idea what the market values that car at... thoughts?

bremereric 11-07-2011 08:11 PM

Use all the local and free markets you can first...be real patient cars are flooding the market right now. Stay away from eggbay as long as you can. Option #2 is to hurry up and get a job and so you don't have to sell it.

:argue:

BuckNeccid 11-08-2011 05:38 AM

Check out racingjunk.com. Free ad, runs for like 90 days and gets LOADS of views. I've sold 2 or 3 cars thru there across the US and to Germany. Good place to list it and not think about it till someone calls

moparbrett 12-25-2011 09:10 AM

did you decide to keep here or sell?? any pics???

D Dodge 01-03-2012 09:08 AM

Hope your situation improves so you can keep the car if at all possible. Looks like a really nice Kit Car.