Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   Pre-1962 Mopars (https://moparforums.com/forums/f16/)
-   -   47 Plymouth Headlight Bezel (https://moparforums.com/forums/f16/47-plymouth-headlight-bezel-6956/)

Aku 07-22-2010 07:06 AM

47 Plymouth Headlight Bezel

New to the forum...The existing 47 Plymouth Business Coupe headlight bezel has notches on the outer part of the ring so that the fender trim piece can fit into it. We took the fender trim piece off (cleaner look) and now are trying to either replace the bezel with another model or modify it so that the notch in the ring cannot be seen. Any thoughts or does anyone know of a replacement bezel without the notch? Thanks.

a075923 10-25-2017 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Aku (Post 51063)
New to the forum...The existing 47 Plymouth Business Coupe headlight bezel has notches on the outer part of the ring so that the fender trim piece can fit into it. We took the fender trim piece off (cleaner look) and now are trying to either replace the bezel with another model or modify it so that the notch in the ring cannot be seen. Any thoughts or does anyone know of a replacement bezel without the notch? Thanks.

I did the same thing on my 48 Plymouth...took an extra ring to a local welder and he made a patch from the extra bezel and they came out perfect!

Mike

a075923 10-25-2017 08:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Aku (Post 51063)

I did the same thing on my 48 Plymouth...took an extra ring to a local welder and he made a patch from the extra bezel and they came out perfect!

Mike