Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://moparforums.com/forums/f38/)
-   -   i hate the dentist (https://moparforums.com/forums/f38/i-hate-dentist-6385/)

dodgenut7 06-01-2010 03:15 AM

i hate the dentist

last week my mouth was killing me something fierce so i had to go to the dentist:mad: [wife made me go] it turns out i have two abcessed teeth.:eek: anybody that has had one knows they ain't fun. to make matters worse i have four others that have small cracks in them.:eek: i found out that i have a condition i got from my mom were i have no calcium in my teeth. i go back this friday to get the two pulled:mad: and possibly talk about dentures. told my wife but that is gonna be alot of money she said if it was for your car you wouldn't think twice. gotta hand it to her she is right. i said to her man it would be better if she needed the dentures she asked why would it be better if she needed them. i said you could always pull them out during the intimate times she laughed and said no dentures for her. oh well did i tell you i hate the dentist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt. Veteran 06-01-2010 08:02 AM

Ouch .... better fix them man that shit can kill you quick with blood poisoning, of coarse at my age I have only 6 or 7 real ones on the bottom and the top is a denture, the first thing your wife will notice is the first thing mine did ....your tongue grows an inch when they are out lol ..... hate the dentist myself big time!!

1966sportfury 06-01-2010 09:42 PM

i hear you dodgenut7 i too have that same problem from my moms side. last summer i had a absest that made my cheek the size of a base ball. went in to the emergency room and after $2300 bill it still comes and goes. wat smaller tho

67 GTX 06-02-2010 01:16 PM

good luck with that man
doesn't sound fun

deadkelly 07-03-2010 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sgt. Veteran (Post 46349)
Ouch .... better fix them man that shit can kill you quick with blood poisoning, of coarse at my age I have only 6 or 7 real ones on the bottom and the top is a denture, the first thing your wife will notice is the first thing mine did ....your tongue grows an inch when they are out lol ..... hate the dentist myself big time!!

hahahahahaha great one sgt :D
i to had 2 wisdoms removed recently . man i'm glad i won't have to bother with them anymore .

67 GTX 07-05-2010 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by deadkelly (Post 49494)
hahahahahaha great one sgt :D
i to had 2 wisdoms removed recently . man i'm glad i won't have to bother with them anymore .

i had all 4 removed at once last summer:eek:

67Polara 07-10-2010 05:25 PM

had all 4 out to a couple years ago, it sucked eggs !!!!

AaronBryson 10-16-2012 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by 67Polara (Post 50158)
had all 4 out to a couple years ago, it sucked eggs !!!!

OMG you removed all 4 out, so are you planning for dental implants or dentures or bridges instead of those missing gaps?

Chryco Psycho 03-25-2013 07:26 PM

Come & visit Panama , the cost will be roughly 1/10th of the cost there + you get a vacation & still save $$

62Furious 03-26-2013 05:30 AM

When I was young I did not take care of my teeth and now I am paying for it $$$ root canals, fillings and get a tooth pulled every now and than, starting to look like a Hill Billy

Gorts 5th 03-26-2013 05:42 AM

Yea my troubles started when i was young around 10 -11 navy dentist drilled a lower tooth not enough novocaine and what pain..
years later the tooth turned into a root canal then years after that it split had it removed the others moved forward filled the gap but the tooth that filled the gap was caped and it split
all my wisdom teeth came in years ago and don't give me any trouble.
I drink allot of coffee and that has stained my teeth, i avoid the white strips on the concern that it will erode the enamel...

TVLynn 12-04-2013 01:34 PM

I broke 1/2 my teeth molars when I was 12? Went over the handle bars on a 55cc Honda trail bike on pavement early 60's all those caps are falling apart, worn my front teeth down eating Yes I need dentures

RacerHog 12-04-2013 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by TVLynn (Post 112351)
I broke 1/2 my teeth molars when I was 12? Went over the handle bars on a 55cc Honda trail bike on pavement early 60's all those caps are falling apart, worn my front teeth down eating Yes I need dentures

Would You like those in Plasma or lcd.... :duck: