Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   Off Topic (https://moparforums.com/forums/f38/)
-   -   scotty & grant you would of been so proud of me 2 day! (https://moparforums.com/forums/f38/scotty-grant-you-would-been-so-proud-me-2-day-3431/)

deadkelly 06-28-2009 01:34 AM

scotty & grant you would of been so proud of me 2 day!

gotta go i'll get back
:D.

deadkelly 06-28-2009 03:47 AM

went to my old bosses 1st anniversary since his death today . at his old pub . haha had a ball & drank some bundy rums for ya scotty . I
was on fire ! excepted some loud mouthed abo's challenge out side , as quick as lightning i was out there rubbing me hands together haha. he come straight after me trying to hug & kiss me hahahaha pussy , i called his bluff . that's why i don't drink or go where c@#ts are drinking mate i thrive off the tense atmosphere . by the way grant I've lost 2 1/2 kgs since talking to ya last F#$KING EASY BROTHER . I'm sober now just still high from the passion i love it raaah . scotty i was watching the battle of long tan all night last night. 105 Aussies vs 2500 nva & viet Cong 18 Aussie dead almost 500 enemy dead & around 1000 wounded no air support 18 th august 1966 . we were never seriously challenged again . you can't watch it with out shedding a tear for the boys . cheers .

Polaradude 06-29-2009 02:21 AM

Right on.:D

deadkelly 06-30-2009 12:37 AM

3 1/4 kgs grant i think that's about 7 lbs in 2 weeks , I'm only drinking water , eating heaps of fruit for lunch , rice & wheat biscuits with vegemite oh & in case you might be thinking I'm a pussy & using speed & Ecstasy ect F@#K NO i don't touch that shit mate ;) .

johnthegoalie 06-30-2009 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by deadkelly (Post 23295)
3 1/4 kgs grant i think that's about 7 lbs in 2 weeks , I'm only drinking water , eating heaps of fruit for lunch , rice & wheat biscuits with vegemite oh & in case you might be thinking I'm a pussy & using speed & Ecstasy ect F@#K NO i don't touch that shit mate ;) .

gonna buy some bread from a man in brussels next? :D

deadkelly 06-30-2009 03:44 AM

no no hardtac ;) & bully beef .:D

scotts74birds 07-02-2009 08:20 PM

Its easy to lose weight if you spread vegimite on everything! Yuk! Tastes like a combination of used motor oil and kangaroo shit!! But not quite as good.hahaha Then again, you've never had White Castles! Ya cant eat them sober, but if you are in the piss, they're the best:D Gotta get the oniion chips too, but deadly two hours later. Wont make any friends with them!

deadkelly 07-03-2009 01:27 AM

didn't you know there the secret ingredients. it'll make a man of ya . it was originally made from beer byproducts so it wasn't hard to catch on over here .

scotts74birds 07-05-2009 02:15 AM

Originally Posted by deadkelly (Post 23550)
didn't you know there the secret ingredients. it'll make a man of ya . it was originally made from beer byproducts so it wasn't hard to catch on over here .

So what you're saying is that they created a market that is willing to pay for industrial waste so they can spread it on their toast?:D

deadkelly 07-08-2009 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by scotts74birds (Post 23651)
So what you're saying is that they created a market that is willing to pay for industrial waste so they can spread it on their toast?:D

yes
i eat it on a knife straight out the jar . mmmm vegemite on cheese slices .