Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   New Members (https://moparforums.com/forums/f4/)
-   -   1955 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer (https://moparforums.com/forums/f4/1955-dodge-custom-royal-lancer-21646/)

HeatherPinkDodge 08-16-2018 11:43 AM

1955 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer

Hello! I am new to this forum. A gentleman who refurbishes old cars kindly advised me to join this site. I have a beautiful 1955 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer ... which I want to sell. I do not know how much to ask for it ... I get so many answers from others. It belonged to my late father. Some specifics: V8, Tri Color 2 Dr Hard Top, Heather Pink & Black, Power “Flight Control” Auto Tranny ... 85, 000 original miles HEMI, always stored inside temp control garage ...
i will attach some photos here ... how do I attach photos here??
Q: What price should I ask for it?
:)
Heather

RacerHog 08-16-2018 06:32 PM

I would say get it Apprised and go from their...

HeatherPinkDodge 08-16-2018 06:48 PM

Thank you very much for your response :)

RacerHog 08-17-2018 06:15 AM

These cars price wise are kind of all over the place. So its kind of tough to know weather you are too high on a price or to low. that will kind of get you in the ball park. If its a really nice car? It should bring you some good money, However it might take a while to sell... But you just never know who is looking and when.
Classic Auction might be a good way to go also. But you have to read the fine print, as to not let to much of you money go in the deal.
Hope you find a good home / buyer for the car. These are Awesome cars for sure.... Keep us posted.

HeatherPinkDodge 08-17-2018 09:39 PM

Yes, you are right, I get such a variety of answers in terms of what to ask for this gem of a car. It is in anazing condition too. I am going to get it appraised. I just took a friend’s advice to go on this forum and maybe get some tips too and / or there could be a chance to find a buyer this way as well. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond! Wishing you well ...

Coronet 500 08-18-2018 11:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Saw this similar car this morning at Moparfest.

HeatherPinkDodge 08-18-2018 09:09 PM

Thank you for the info :)

Coronet 500 08-19-2018 05:44 AM

Could you post your decided price here as I have a good friend who has two 1955 Plymouth Savoys in bad shape he is trying to piece together and adding a 241 hemi. He could be interested.