Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   New Members (https://moparforums.com/forums/f4/)
-   -   Howdy from Nashville (https://moparforums.com/forums/f4/howdy-nashville-21154/)

ncarter124 03-10-2018 05:39 PM

Howdy from Nashville

4 Attachment(s)
I've tried a couple other Mopar forums but am hoping this one is a bit more responsive than others. Currently have a few Mopar products and some other random stuff. As for the Mopar goodies, I have a 2016 Ram Sport 4x4 which took me some time to find because a 4x4 with a sunroof with the Sport hood in White isn't easy to find. Love the truck but when the 2019's come out... she's gone. LOL.
Also have a 2016 Scat Pack with every option minus Shaker and the wheel upgrade, love it too but It's most likely going to become a Hellcat at some point.
Also have a 1966 Dart GT coupe, 273, automatic, factory a/c car. It's a work in progress.
Newest addition is a 1973 D100 barn find that I am in the process of de-uglifying. It's a weird truck for options, 318, 3-on-the-tree, manual brakes and power steering. It has 77k original miles and aside from needing a tune up she runs like a top. In the photo is still has a layer of grime all over it so it will clean up nicely I think. It's such a lovely green on green on green on green, gotta love the 70's!
Anyway, enough about me. Thanks for having me aboard!

RacerHog 03-11-2018 08:01 AM

Welcome... Sounds like you keep busy.... :)

Coronet 500 03-11-2018 04:00 PM

Welcome. I am a member of A+B bodies but this Forum is my favourite.

ncarter124 03-11-2018 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by RacerHog (Post 143232)
Welcome... Sounds like you keep busy.... :)

Amen. No wife or kids so I'm all set with these babies! LOL

RacerHog 03-11-2018 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by ncarter124 (Post 143254)
Amen. No wife or kids so I'm all set with these babies! LOL

LOL... Good on you... And your in Music City !!!!!! :)
I'm From the other end of the State. (Memphis) Some how? Somebody? told me that their was gold out this way !!!! Lies, I tell you, Lies !!! Hahahahaha
So I guess you can call me a missed placed Tennessee Boy making his retirement in sunny SO-CALI... Keep Gods country safe for me....
Got friends up in Herdersonville... I'd like to move back there when I retire.... But a got 3 kids (All Grown Up) and 9 Grand kids... I don't think my wifes going to let me get to far from here!!!! ???
as a smart azz>>>>> I'm sure going to miss her<<<<<< Hahahahahahaha Rite !!!!!!!

ncarter124 03-11-2018 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by RacerHog (Post 143256)
LOL... Good on you... And your in Music City !!!!!! :)
I'm From the other end of the State. (Memphis) Some how? Somebody? told me that their was gold out this way !!!! Lies, I tell you, Lies !!! Hahahahaha
So I guess you can call me a missed placed Tennessee Boy making his retirement in sunny SO-CALI... Keep Gods country safe for me....
Got friends up in Herdersonville... I'd like to move back there when I retire.... But a got 3 kids (All Grown Up) and 9 Grand kids... I don't think my wifes going to let me get to far from here!!!! ???
as a smart azz>>>>> I'm sure going to miss her<<<<<< Hahahahahahaha Rite !!!!!!!

Hahaha, man I'd stay in SoCal if I could - though it is so expensive to live there.
Oh and good news for us! Snow tonight! :puke: