Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   New Members (https://moparforums.com/forums/f4/)
-   -   New here! (https://moparforums.com/forums/f4/new-here-297/)

KellyRene 08-01-2007 07:14 PM

New here!

Hey every body i'm new here, Just comeing by to check out all the mopars. I currently own a 2003 dodge ram 1500 and a 2005 chrylser Crossfire.

But was curiois to know where most the people on this forum live. I am helping to throw a Mopar show here in Tennesee and if there are some people that are willing to make a trip down here, up here, or where ever you are that would be great! If anyone is actually interested Please let me know and I will post all of the details!

Oh yea "Big Daddy" Don Garlits is going to be there with his #8 Swamp Rat Dragster as well as his Museum memorabilia trailer! Admission is $5.00 per person ,12 and under free with can of non-perishable food. $25.00 per car to register for the whole weekend! There will be food, live DJ and much more!

Thanks
KellyRene

ucfierocharger 08-02-2007 11:33 AM

hmm that sounds like it would be fun. Welcome to the forum. my attendance depends on the date and location. I live in cincinnati and already have many weekends full of mopar shows. but I would be willing to make it.

KellyRene 08-02-2007 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by ucfierocharger (Post 836)
hmm that sounds like it would be fun. Welcome to the forum. my attendance depends on the date and location. I live in cincinnati and already have many weekends full of mopar shows. but I would be willing to make it.

Opps I thought i had put that in there ok.

Exciting News!

There will be a Mopar Car show featuring “Big Daddy” Don Garlits on August 25th and the 26th 2007 at the Camp Jordon Arena in East Brainard, Tennessee off of Hwy. 75
The show is being held by ESP Remotes and Digital Media Productions.

“Big Daddy” will be bringing the Swamp Rat #8 Dragster with him as well as his museum memorabilia trailer with merchandise for sale!
You can get autographed pictures as well as t-shirts of you and
“Big Daddy”

All years, makes, and models welcome!

Registration begins at 9:00 am and continues till 11:00am. The gates will open to the public at 11:00am.

The first 150 people to register will receive a goody bag.
Registration is $25.00 per car for both days.

General admission is $5.00 at the gate. Children 12 and under get in free with a non-perishable canned good item.

All canned food donations will go to the Bradley Cleveland Services.

There will be food, live DJ, prizes, and much more.