New Members Feel free to introduce yourself.

NEW MEMBER -- FORMER CONTRIBUTOR TO MOPAR MUSCLE AND CO-AUTHOR OF HURST EQUIPPED

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 10:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NEW MEMBER -- FORMER CONTRIBUTOR TO MOPAR MUSCLE AND CO-AUTHOR OF HURST EQUIPPED

Happy New Year everyone from Southern California. My name is Rich Truesdell and I was one contributing editors to Mopar Muscle which most of you know ceased publication just over 13 months ago (and is sadly missed). The last Mopar Muscle cover car was my story on the Campbell Auto Restorations pro-touring 1972 'Cuda.

I am also the co-author of the 2012 book, Hurst Equipped. Right now I'm selling off my remaining hardbound author copies of Hurst Equipped, signed by me and co-author Mark Fletcher, for $50, including USPS Priority Mail.

Two chapters are Mopar-dedicated chapters. Chapter 4 focuses on Hurst Hemi Under Glass driver Bob Riggle chapter which also covers other Hurst-backed competition cars.

Did you know that Hurst backed an IndyCar entry for Panelli Jones for the 1965 Indy 500?

Each chapter features a two-page spread of a significant Hurst car. The Mopar chapter shows this, the 1967 version of the Hurst Hemi Under Glass driven by Bob Riggle.

Chapter 7 is dedicated to the factory Hurst Mopar A- and C-Body muscle cars.

If you would like to order a copy (I have one box left), send me a private message here so we can exchange email addresses, payment, and shipping info. I take PayPal (preferred) or all major credit cards through Square Payments. Orders in by 12 noon PST are shipped the same day, while supplies last.

With the demise of Mopar Muscle, there are not as many magazine outlets for my stories, but if you have a noteworthy Mopar, don't hesitate in letting me know about it. Post below or send me a direct private message.

Happy New Year to everyone here.

Richard Truesdell