Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   70 Challenger resto parts??? (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/70-challenger-resto-parts-1262/)

Edlanta 07-16-2008 07:30 AM

70 Challenger resto parts???

I just purchased a 70 Challenger in need of some freshening up! Where is the Best (most reasonable) place to find parts??? I live in Atlanta if anyone knows of a place near the city!
Thanks!
ED

Doc 07-16-2008 07:45 PM

Depends on what you need? ,.... Year One is in your area .. but they can be a little pricey.

Edlanta 07-17-2008 06:19 AM

Not a fan of year one! Way too pricey and arrogant sales people. Their too big and could care less about the garage hobbiest working on a budget. Good car show's though.....
I also have a 67 chevelle and used John's Classic cars and parts. Great service and resonable prices. Looking for someone like that to spend my hard earned cash with.
Thanks!

Doc 07-17-2008 07:06 AM

Oppps ...not a Y O fan !!

But they DO have a 15%(or so) discount going on now ... but they ALWAYS have some type of discount. WHY don't they just lower those prices to that level ?

Oh ....I also hear if you order on-line .. they give you another discount ...and then if the order is over a grand .. there is another discount !!!

Edlanta 07-17-2008 07:57 AM

I'll have to check their prices with the discount. Plus I do not have to pay for shipping!

challenger 07-17-2008 07:01 PM

going going gone

Hey there Edlanta i have been buying challenger parts for ever and i have always been able to get great deals on e-bay nos parts as well but the challenger parts are probably one of the most $ items to get and i have also ordered alot of parts from Summit Racing and they are out of Georgia/McDonough as well as Ohio/Tallmadge and if you want your parts they usually get to your house the next day if you order by three :cool: also Paddockparts .com /sales@dantesparts.com/ rtspecialties.net/rtspec/index.html / guess it really depends on what you are really wanting to get :D there are alot of reasonable places hope some of these help you out

Edlanta 07-18-2008 05:35 AM

Thanks for taking the time to respond Challenger! I found Dante's by searching the web and summits is about an hour away. I'll take a look at the prices from Paddock (forgot about them). Know of any Mopar swap meets coming up in the southeast??? That may be my best bet for some of this stuff!
Thanks!:D

Doc 07-18-2008 01:34 PM

Meets ? .. the Silver Dollar event. Garlits in November.