Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   CARiD is looking for a classic car with 5.75" Headlights for a Photoset! (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/carid-looking-classic-car-5-75-headlights-photoset-19438/)

carid 05-25-2016 02:21 AM

CARiD is looking for a classic car with 5.75" Headlights for a Photoset!

Hi everyone!

CARiD is looking to take installed photos of 5.75” LED headlights.
If you are a lucky owner of a classic vehicle equipped with 5 3/4 headlights and willing to let us use your vehicle for install and photography purposes, or know a person who will be willing to do so, please let me know in PM or in comments below!

We would be willing to allow you to keep the headlights if you choose to do so!

Our shop is located in Cranbury, NJ (Middlesex County)!
I will gladly provide you with all necessary details!

64Imperial 05-30-2016 10:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by carid (Post 133718)
Hi everyone!

CARiD is looking to take installed photos of 5.75” LED headlights.
If you are a lucky owner of a classic vehicle equipped with 5 3/4 headlights and willing to let us use your vehicle for install and photography purposes, or know a person who will be willing to do so, please let me know in PM or in comments below!

We would be willing to allow you to keep the headlights if you choose to do so!

Our shop is located in Cranbury, NJ (Middlesex County)!
I will gladly provide you with all necessary details!

I have a 1964 imperial crown coupe with the same size headlights if your interested in my vehicle to be the showcase for your head lights ( it uses four of that head light size 2 each side pictures attached would look good with two side by side like this.) I couldn't figure out how to PM on here.
May email me if you like at yup64crown@gmail.com

carid 06-01-2016 08:01 AM

Thanks for offering your beautiful vehicle for our photo set. At this time our tech experts have chosen a 67' Chevelle, However we plan to proceed with our installation projects and make new photosets from time to time.

I will keep you updated!