Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   Heads up on Performance Online .Com (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/heads-up-performance-online-com-19464/)

Rooty 06-06-2016 11:15 AM

Heads up on Performance Online .Com

Having ordered a specific set of rear shocks for my Mopar these dudes not only sent the wrong ones listed on their site ( with their part #'s ) but sent any old set that don't fit my car at all. The bill enclosed had an "item # (wrong) and a part description (right) and sent me neither. Upon contacting them (their customer service reeks and their no Summit Racing) I was told repeatedly that they'd call me right back, WRONG! Having my email, phone number and being well aware of the situation you'd think they'd care enough about their customers to call back and keep me informed but such is not the case. They did not even offer a return on the purchase. I have never been a fan of companies that won't take ownership of their errors but this company seems to not even wish to acknowledge the issue at hand. I'll stick with P.S.T. or Summit from now on and I advise you to do the same. Performance Online's mission statement must be:

"We will ignore every customer we do wrong by long enough for them to go away! Profits will rise!"

RacerHog 06-06-2016 11:21 AM

That's not rite.... Sorry to hear

TVLynn 06-08-2016 05:33 PM

The same goes for Verizon piss poor customer service... My Mom got some new wireless phones from Verizon. The salesman was contacted later. The phones were not loud enough, was told to purchase some elsewhere and then return the originals.. Good luck they refused to take them back and conveniently we were told the person we dealt with no longer works there !!!

Rooty 06-22-2016 03:50 PM

Finally got the right shocks for the rear of my 65 today. They fit like a glove but I had to remove the upper boot as it was rubbing on the rear sway bar. POL came through finally but it was a long and financially fearful wait. Thanks to Jessie at POL.