Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   I know its not actually a real mopar but (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/i-know-its-not-actually-real-mopar-but-3987/)

Zach8200 08-23-2009 08:23 AM

I know its not actually a real mopar but

ok heres what i Have my buddy has a Dodge pickup golf cart has a club car engine anyone know these motors he ran it out of gas and now all it does is go really fast and back fire there is no longer a slow speed or in between speed the motor runs really hot the carb was completely rebuilt last year and ran really good until this happend any ideas

scotts74birds 08-23-2009 09:55 AM

I dont understand what you want, use some of these ,,,,,,,,.....

Zach8200 08-23-2009 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by scotts74birds (Post 27988)
I dont understand what you want, use some of these ,,,,,,,,.....

the motor is F***** up there is no low speed or inbetween speeds you touch the pedal and your in a fast speed within a second and it over heats the motor within about 3 seconds of running it. It is a club car GOLF CART motor in a dodge truck golf cart. The motor back fires allot and the carb was rebuilt last year and it ran really good after that and now i dont know what is wrong with it. Does any one know what it may be? could the carb be screwed up again ? not being rude or mean but is that clear enough to understand.

Crazy4Carz.Com 08-23-2009 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Zach8200 (Post 27991)
the motor is F***** up there is no low speed or inbetween speeds you touch the pedal and your in a fast speed within a second and it over heats the motor within about 3 seconds of running it. It is a club car GOLF CART motor in a dodge truck golf cart. The motor back fires allot and the carb was rebuilt last year and it ran really good after that and now i dont know what is wrong with it. Does any one know what it may be? could the carb be screwed up again ? not being rude or mean but is that clear enough to understand.

Careful, don't get too much attitude, I had to read it and re-read it a couple times. Just use a little punctuation it makes it easier for the reader to understand. We are all friends here, except a couple, just kidding ;)

Sorry I know nothing about golf cart motors.