LAST-REMAINING SIGNED AUTHOR COPIES OF HARDBOUND EDITION OF HURST EQUIPPED

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2021, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LAST-REMAINING SIGNED AUTHOR COPIES OF HARDBOUND EDITION OF HURST EQUIPPED

Happy New Year everyone from Southern California. My name is Rich Truesdell and I was one contributor editors to Mopar Muscle which most of you know ceased publication just over 13 months ago (and is sadly missed). The last Mopar Muscle cover car was my story on the Campbell Auto Restorations pro-touring 1972 'Cuda.

Right now I'm selling off my remaining author copies of my 2012 hardcover edition of Hurst Equipped, signed by me and co-author Mark Fletcher, for $50, including USPS Priority Mail.

Chapter 4 is the Bob Riggle chapter which also covers other Hurst-backed competition cars.

Did you know that Hurst backed an IndyCar entry for Panelli Jones for the 1965 Indy 500?

Each chapter features a two-page spread of a significant Hurst car. The Mopar chapter shows this, the 1967 version of the Hurst Hemi Under Glass driven by Bob Riggle.

Chapter 7 is dedicated to the factory Hurst Mopar muscle cars.

If you would like to order a copy (I have one box left), send me a private message here so we can exchange email addresses, payment, and shipping info. I take PayPal (preferred) or all major credit cards through Square Payments. Orders in by 12 noon PST are shipped the same day, while supplies last.

Happy New Year to everyone here.

Richard Truesdell