Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   mom hospital (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/mom-hospital-18662/)

moe7404 06-06-2015 09:19 AM

mom hospital

mom was in the hospital from may 29 to june 5. she is home now. her alzheimers is in the advanced stages. she can still remember my name. and things from the past but nothing recent. we have hospices coming out to help. but this one will let mom see a doctor if needed. my very best friend Melody has been helping with mom since last nov. and has a very big job now. i couldnt do this with out her.

RacerHog 06-06-2015 07:53 PM

Sorry to hear that Moe.... Prayers sent your way.... Same thing happened to my Mother also... All I can say, Have lots of patents. Get as much help as you can. My Mother was wild and combative... Be strong and understanding...
These are just the thing we go threw in our walk in life....
I it dont sound like much.... But I feel for ya man...
Cowboy out west...Bob :)

robs74charger 06-06-2015 08:02 PM

Moe, cherish your time with your mom it sounds as if it growing shorter. I went thru it with my dad, luckily my wife was there by my side the whole way. You do need help, its too much for one person. take care, my prayers are with you as well.

78D200 06-07-2015 02:40 AM

I'm sorry to hear this Moe, that is a tough thing to go through.

Coronet 500 06-07-2015 05:27 AM

Moe, your a good son and a good man. Too many abandon their parents when times get tough.

I never new how hard it would be when my Mom forgot my name, very strange emotion to handle.

Prayers to you and yours.

moe7404 06-07-2015 06:13 AM

thanks guys my best friend is is a big help. she does a lot to stabilize me.

Iowan 06-07-2015 06:36 AM

Moe you've got tough times for sure and I wish I had words to help.

I lost mom twelve years ago and to last words we shared were I love you's, I regret not having more pictures and video of her for her grandkids to see who she was.

Make sure you and your friend take care of yourself.

Myraman 06-10-2015 02:46 AM

Tough time for sure. Glad someone close is there to help! I've had many friends deal with their parent(s) going though this. i haven't yet. But, we're with you!

moe7404 06-10-2015 10:14 AM

my trouble is i get up set very easy. but melody helps me with that. having a best friend is the best thing ever. mom is hanging in there. we have help from hospice. and they are very good. so now i have to go to cox and hold there feet to the fire. that story is way to long to post here.

RacerHog 06-10-2015 08:36 PM

Easy there Kansas City !!!!!! I told you about all this being High Strung.... Dont react... Think about it and game plan it.... in other words... Dont put the bolt in all the hole and then try to mount the water pump.... :)
Keep Calm.... Wishing you and Mom the Best.... Prayers sent...

xaza 06-13-2015 05:04 AM

Can't say I know what you are going through but my prayers are with you.

moe7404 06-14-2015 05:05 PM

thank guys. you are great. even though some in my family work against me my very best friend " The Angel Melody " is helping my mom. i am hopping to get some pics of her with me posted some time. i thank God for her every day for her. . mom is doing fair but is getting weak. The Angel Melody is going to talk to so people about getting more food into mom some how. i told her that when she gets to heaven God will HAVE to make a new type of wing for her.

moe7404 06-18-2015 08:12 PM

mom has been home for 2 weeks. but is not doing well. she cant eat at all. we can only give her water on a sponge. i didnt understand this. as Melody told me what this means we both cried and cried.

RacerHog 06-19-2015 12:17 PM

Prayers sent Moe.... Psalm 23.. Amen

moe7404 06-19-2015 08:20 PM

you cats are the greatest. The Angel Melody is doing such a great job. there is NO ONE that could do a better job of taking care of my mom. God has truly blessed mom and me. i NEVER thought a best friend could be so great. she even folds my tee shirts with the front up. i have a lot of custom tee shirts.

RacerHog 06-19-2015 09:32 PM

I would have told you to fold your own dam shirts....lol
But thats just me....:lol2::lol2::lol2:

My T's... :)

http://teespring.com/new-limited-edi...c-s?src=tsshop

RacerHog 06-19-2015 09:34 PM

What are you doing u so late anyway????? To much Coffee???.. :duck:

moe7404 06-20-2015 09:47 PM

no dont do coffee after 12:00 noon. i stay up till 11 most nites. i do thank you for your prayers. and The Angel Melody needs prayer must of all. i printed of the posts where i told you cats how great she is, and showed them to her. and told her that now a lot more people than me know how great she is. and she ask for copy of it. and i said you are holding it. EDIT: i cant wait to get to heaven and see the very spacial wings God makes for her.

TVLynn 06-23-2015 02:56 PM

Sorry to hear. I had my Mom in the hospital last week too.. Congestive heart failure, her 83 year old loving heart is growing tired. She's at home with meds, Time will tell...

RacerHog 06-24-2015 08:14 PM

Glad shes doing better and Home Lynn...