Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   Need a solution for my car at the parking lot! (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/need-solution-my-car-parking-lot-1812/)

adrien.justin85 11-17-2008 02:00 AM

Need a solution for my car at the parking lot!

Hi everyone, most of us have the habit of forgetting something particular all the time. I always end up forgetting my car at the parking lot. I am somewhat not comfortable in saying this, but yes, there have been many instances like this with me and I can’t help myself out. I do remember to carry my iPhone with me but am helpless on the issue of my car. There might be someone like me who can answer my problems as to what do they do or would hope some good suggestions from you people so that I can be comfortable when finding my car in the lot.

Thanks in advance!

Commando 11-17-2008 05:49 AM

I have not done this before, but I have heard this used for smaller items what you do is to look at the item as you put it down, really look at it so you have a visual of it. This way you say to yourself where did I put that "thing" and you can go back to that visual in your head.

So I would say in this case is when you get out of the car stand there for a little while and see whats around you structure wise, as cars can come and go while you're away.

Crazy4Carz.Com 11-17-2008 06:45 AM

Get a bright pink flag for your antenna. Can't miss that!

78D200 11-17-2008 08:20 AM

what kind of car do you have?

67 GTX 11-17-2008 01:46 PM

agreed with Commando
Just, put a note in your iphone saying what was around you when you parked your car.

78D200 11-17-2008 03:17 PM

You can always take a picture of the store from your car. This will at least help you know which way to walk when you leave the store.

richinny 11-18-2008 05:15 AM

park in the far end of the lot. it's good for your heart and to avoid dents. it will be easier to spot too!

Francis 11-18-2008 08:40 PM

Re:Need a solution for my car at the parking lot!

This is just a common problem, I don’t think that you need to feel awkward or anything like that. Like, I have a small problem of losing my watches……I just don’t understand where I loose them! But, anyways, as a solution to your problem, I would suggest the use of Car Spotter which is an easy-to-use vehicle locator that uses the iPhone's navigational GPS system. It is a great application especially for you as your problem will be totally solved and you would like its other features too.

challenger 11-22-2008 01:50 PM

put a car alarm in it so when you are some what near it you can push the button and youll hear your beep and just keep doing it till you finally spot it , I hate the hospital parking lots and try and always remember the floor i got off of to get back in the general area :D

65AzBel 11-22-2008 05:55 PM

Get a dune flag.

They are orange and stick up about 8ft in the air.

wvcuda 11-29-2008 03:54 AM

Sorry u have that problem..I don't because I try to make my cars dif from any other..One of a kind..