Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   General Discussion (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/)
-   -   Roadkill and Dodge (https://moparforums.com/forums/f62/roadkill-dodge-18488/)

Iowan 04-10-2015 09:53 PM

Roadkill and Dodge

Have a look!

pro-tech 04-11-2015 12:50 PM

It was fun to watch. But will almost make you cry at what they are doing to such sought after cars. And what are they going to do with them now??????

Iowan 04-11-2015 01:49 PM

I put it up before I watched the entire thing, the dirt is sick!

NYCuda 04-14-2015 09:33 AM

I am a big Roadkill fan, and this really doesn't break my heart. As they say at the end of the episode, we watch old Dukes of Hazard shows and stuff, and we freak out when they wreak old cars, but at the time those were still being made. It was no big deal. Same applies here really.

Also from what I understand those were factory test cars. Ones that Dodge used for performance testing and whatnot. So they were never going to be put up for sale as new cars anyways.

Mr.4spd 04-14-2015 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by NYCuda (Post 128008)
I am a big Roadkill fan, and this really doesn't break my heart. As they say at the end of the episode, we watch old Dukes of Hazard shows and stuff, and we freak out when they wreak old cars, but at the time those were still being made. It was no big deal. Same applies here really.

Also from what I understand those were factory test cars. Ones that Dodge used for performance testing and whatnot. So they were never going to be put up for sale as new cars anyways.

Ya, the dirt track bugged me until I realized the cars are going to be crushed no matter what.

NYCuda 04-15-2015 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mr.4spd (Post 128025)
Ya, the dirt track bugged me until I realized the cars are going to be crushed no matter what.

Exactly. I highly doubt dodge would just throw away a few hundred grand worth of brand new cars to RoadKill. Therefore I just enjoyed the episode for what it was.