Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   Mopar Classifieds (https://moparforums.com/forums/f63/)
-   -   1973 Plymouth Roadrunner for sale/ Trade (https://moparforums.com/forums/f63/1973-plymouth-roadrunner-sale-trade-2309/)

troyintahoe 02-14-2009 09:19 PM

1973 Plymouth Roadrunner for sale/ Trade

5 Attachment(s)
Ran great when parked a few years ago. Very strait, very clean, Nevada body. Currently has a 360 slap stick auto. I have some new parts to go with it. It was orange when I brought it home. I few hours with some 3m compound and there is shiny red correct code paint under there! This is a factory red car with white strobe stripe option. This is a real RM code car, not a clone. Appears to never have been in an accident, and almost zero rust. The current paint is an older repaint in the correct color code.

I have replaced the tail lenses and a few other parts that were not so good. I also purchased a new tank for it because I bought it with no cap on. I figured the stock tank might not be too healthy. In dash tach option with the rally guages. FE5 red with white strobe stripe option car.

The car needs some interior restoration, but it's not bad at all.

Located in Gardnerville, Nevada (Near Reno Tahoe). Looking for a 67-69 Dart driver, 65-69 coronet, or a wagon, or any vert, or A-body. Must be a decedent driver. I bought the Roadrunner for a winter project but I just don't have the time.

Troy wright3745@gmail.com Vin on request Asking $6,500 on a cash deal

troyintahoe 02-14-2009 09:28 PM

Roadrunner

5 Attachment(s)
Some more pics!

troyintahoe 07-06-2009 09:13 PM

Roadrunner

3 Attachment(s)
Update as of 07-6-2009. I've completely rubbed the paint out. Have a new stripe kit and birds in matte black. New tank, sending unit, blew the lines out and rebuilt the carb. Fogged the cylinders with oil about two months prior. Repaired the wiring issues not allowing it to start. Started the car in May. Runs good and sounds good. New PPG windshield installed. Needs header gaskets, seal on the power steering gear box.

Noted: Harland Sharp roller rockers, high volume fuel pump, chrome box, aftermarket coil.

Gutted the interior. Floor pan is nice! I will soon be ordering new carpet and starting to put the interior back together. No legitimate trades offered to date. Still here if someone has a good trade. In the mean time I'll slowly keeping bringing the Roadrunner back to life. It's starting to look really nice!

78D200 07-07-2009 01:51 AM

it sure is! maybe you should just keep it. :D

67 GTX 07-07-2009 08:42 AM

2x on keeping it

1973charger 07-07-2009 10:08 AM

3x keep it too sweet to let go man

troyintahoe 08-11-2009 09:52 PM

Roadrunner

2 Attachment(s)
I have a new job and just don't have the time I need to do the car justice. I started striping the car with a new vinyl kit I bought. I also bought a new carpet kit for it. Interior is currently out of the car for work.

Anyone with a nice 69 dart driver or ??????? Mopar

Now $6,600 or trade wright3745@gmail.com notice the price is going up:) I keep buying parts for it..........................................

gibson279 06-04-2011 07:45 PM

is it still for sale