Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   Mopar Classifieds (https://moparforums.com/forums/f63/)
-   -   67 fury 3 convert for sale (https://moparforums.com/forums/f63/67-fury-3-convert-sale-3837/)

intomack 08-06-2009 07:29 PM

67 fury 3 convert for sale

3 Attachment(s)
for sale 1967 plymouth fury 3 car is in good shape power convertible works, car has a rebuilt 360 motor with 2,000 miles, tranny was just rebuilt a month ago have the receipt for that, paint is good with a little bubble on the front hood, original hub caps, tires are decent, interior still looks good,dash looks good, Roll down windows car has power steering, FM/AM CD player radio, the carpet is decent just faded, it does NOT have heat or A/C, I never really cared about it either I only drove it on nice days but I'm sure its easy to fix, the car was garaged or covered always, trunk bars need to be adjusted, trunk does open, just doesnt stay open, and the weather stripping needs to be put on vehicle the minor things listed that I didnt get to do is not alot otherwise car is great VERY dependable,always starts right up and always taken care of asking
$7,000 neg fun summer car, and cool looking classic gets nothing but positive attetion.

check out the low production numbers for this year convertible

1967 Plymouth Fury Models, Prices, Production numbers
auto.howstuffworks.com/1965-1968-plymouth-fury
any questions email me @ intomack@aol.com

intomack 08-06-2009 07:33 PM

67 fury 3 convert for sale

5 Attachment(s)
for sale in N.Y 1967 plymouth fury 3 car is in good shape power convertible works, car has a rebuilt 360 motor with 2,000 miles, tranny was just rebuilt a month ago have the receipt for that, paint is good with a little bubble on the front hood, original hub caps, tires are decent, interior still looks good,dash looks good, Roll down windows car has power steering, FM/AM CD player radio, the carpet is decent just faded, it does NOT have heat or A/C, I never really cared about it either I only drove it on nice days but I'm sure its easy to fix, the car was garaged or covered always, trunk bars need to be adjusted, trunk does open, just doesnt stay open, and the weather stripping needs to be put on vehicle the minor things listed that I didnt get to do is not alot otherwise car is great VERY dependable,always starts right up and always taken care of asking
$7,000 neg fun summer car, and cool looking classic gets nothing but positive attention.

check out the low production numbers for this year convertible

1967 Plymouth Fury Models, Prices, Production numbers
auto.howstuffworks.com/1965-1968-plymouth-fury
any questiions email me @ intomack@aol.com