Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://moparforums.com/forums/f66/)
-   -   the gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story (https://moparforums.com/forums/f66/gambler-car-built-lottery-money-please-read-story-21673/)

mo man 08-29-2018 01:19 PM

the gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story

2 Attachment(s)
https://cimg3.ibsrv.net/gimg/moparfo...d0719ebedc.png
the g

the gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story
it started with a $6.00 lottery ticket I won $8000.00
so I want to build a drag car started looking around could not find anything
so one day I was driving on RT 107 in Lynn mass.

on the left side of the street I saw this dodge dart
in front of a mechanic shop it was plain white a hood scoop and American slotted wheels
it was locked so I went inside talked to the mechanic/ owner asked him whats the deal on the dart
he said a kid worked for him there he wanted the owner to build the motor so he did the cost was $9300.00 the kid said he would pay him back every week out of his pay he did for 2 months and quit
he told the owner to keep the car so the kid only paid back $2000.00 left a bal. of $7300.00
so he told me if you want it it's $7300.00 I gave him the money
took it home the paper work was in the car the dyno was 700 hp
340 motor out of a dodge demon Fairbanks auto trans turbo action cheetah shifter

rear end was 513 gears the nitrous was not hooked up yet
so I started to work on the car buying parts at indy speed shop in rt 1 Saugus
I am a lottery gambler I buy one $10.00 ticket a day I hit a lot with in the next 5 weeks I hit 7 scratch tickets total was $7000.00 did the car over added everything I wanted to do to it
spent the 7 grand on it so this car cost me $6.00 from the start sold it 2 years later for $16,500.00

I gambled and won big time

ambler this car was built on lottery money please read stothe gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story

it started with a $6.00 lottery ticket I the gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story

in front of a mechanic shop it was plain white a hood scoop and American slotted wheels
it was locked so I went inside talked to the mechanic/ owner asked him whats the deal on the dart
he said a kid worked for him there he wanted the owner to build the motor so he did the cost was $9300.00 the kid said he would pay him back every week out of his pay he did for 2 months and quit
he told the owner to keep the car so the kid only paid back $2000.00 left a bal. of $7300.00
340 motor out of a dodge demon Fairbanks auto trans turbo action cheetah shifter

I am a lottery gambler I buy one $10.00 ticket a day I hit a lot with in the next 5 weeks I hit 7 scratch tickets total was $7000.00 did the car over added everything I wanted to do to it
spent the 7 grand on it so this car cost me $6.00 from the start sold it 2 years later for $16,500.00

I gambled and won big time won $8000.00
so I want to build a drag car started looking arthe gambler this car was built on lottery money please read story

I gambled and won big time ound could not find anything

I gambled and won big time ry

I gambled and won big time

Iowan 08-29-2018 02:23 PM

Someone let me know if the content of this threads first post can be seen, it's not showing up for me.

RacerHog 08-30-2018 08:29 AM

I See it... :)