What a Fat f@#*!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 04:15 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation What a Fat f@#*!

Can a man be sued for stupidity? If so, Martin Kessman of New York should have a class action lawsuit against him. Kessman is suing the fast food chain White Castle because he's unable to squeeze his large body into their seats. Kessman says he wrote several complaints to corporate headquarters, and only received coupons for three free hamburgers, and they didn't even include the cheese. White Castle allegedly sent him a letter stating it had plans to expand their booth size, but in Kessman's eyes the chain did not act quickly enough.

The plaintiff states that when he tried to wedge himself into the booth, he banged his knee on the table's metal support and had to "limp out of the restaurant, humiliated,"

I researched the guy he has NO medical issues he is just a Fat LAZY douche! he is still sueing even though he loves their food! he doesen't go and get it himself, no he sends his wife! LMAO! what a fat ***!

I'm so tired of these fat asses thinking their rights have been violated. Listen up fatass. If you want to sit and eat BURGERS AND FRIES, then you may have to go to the gym first.

All fat people, listen up. I don't like exercising either, but guess what? I can sit anywhere I want without having to sue somebody because of their "small" booths. Drop the pancakes, gravy, sliders and M&M's and lose a pound or two, you slovenly porker. If your Medically F'ed up then thats a different story, but i go to the gym everyday and run on Tuesdays and thursdays,

Beware if your not sick or OLD and RETIRED then unF#$@ yourself

I am Amused and Angry!
Attached Thumbnails What a Fat f@#*!-homer.jpg  
Old 09-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Administrator with a large ban hammer !

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by DartcustomcrusieR
Drop the pancakes, gravy, sliders and M&M's and lose a pound or two, you slovenly porker.
Best line of the day!!!!
Old 10-06-2011, 10:28 PM
Super Moderator

Received 181 Likes on 170 Posts
If he flies he will sue the airlines because he will have to by tickets for two seats side by side...stay away from the buffets buddy.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:25 PM
Mopar Fanatic

sad but true.
Fat people make life harder for people who are realtivley fit and choose not to be gluttonous pigs. Yes, that's right I said it. I am 5'9 and weigh 175 pounds. In other words, I'm "anorexic" compared to the bovine behemoths that are grazing all over America. I can't find pants that fit me anymore. Try to find pants with a 30 -32 inch waist? Ha! Forget about it! I went to 4 different clothing stores in a mall and the smallest waist I could find is 40!! last weekend In the grocery store, I saw a fat *** had to use a motorized cart to load up on junk food that will increase her gargantuan girth! Then she complains the cart is too small. Waa Waa! Hey Blubber Butt! Stop eating so much crap and 'gulp' actually walk around. Try it. You might like it. Just don't bump into me, or get too close. I don't want any of the moons orbiting your equator waist to hit me!
I am in the Marines and i help train reservist for combat. I ran into a guy who was out of shape not just someone who got lazy, somone who was a fat *** who said **** height and weight standards and let himself go. when he couldnt do any of the PT we had in store i confronted him and call him a fat F#*$ and went off on him you know what he said!? you cant judge fat people Thats like judging a colored person! Basically after that i lost my mind. I thought to myself now fat people think they are some kind of elite group and they are special...and thats why there are also more fat people now because they think that it is ok to be a fat ***. is this going to be on the census soon "fat american" genetic hate groups "FAT PRIDE" THEY WILL YELL! LMFAO sorry got carried away. ya'll get what i'm sayn!? tell me more of what you all think.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Mopar Lover

Location: Michigan: The First Line of Defense From The Canadians!
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
LOL! Great rant! As I've posted before, my biggest pet-peeve....Fat people on food stamps!!!! I may have gained a few pounds over the years, but at least I did it on MY OWN DIME!!! Just HOW do these bed-ridden, mattress-cows stay so fat unless someone feeds them! God D%#@ enablers! "You want a Twinkie? CRAWL for it, Fat-***!"
Old 10-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts
I totally agree with you. some people just are too lazy to go out and excercise. i'm 6' tall and weigh in at 145-150 lbs. depending on what day it is. but there are a few out there who can't seem to lose the weight no matter how hard they try. when i was in the corps my room mate was on weight control and i wasn't much help on the weekends. i would get home around mid night and try to sleep but would get up and go out to denny's and get a large banana split and he would come with me. needless to say he didn't lose much weight.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
You Know what buffet stands for?

Bunch
Ugly
Fat
F@#ks
Eating
Together

Last edited by 68sportsatelliteragtop; 10-07-2011 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by scotts74birds
LOL! Great rant! As I've posted before, my biggest pet-peeve....Fat people on food stamps!!!! I may have gained a few pounds over the years, but at least I did it on MY OWN DIME!!! Just HOW do these bed-ridden, mattress-cows stay so fat unless someone feeds them! God D%#@ enablers! "You want a Twinkie? CRAWL for it, Fat-***!"
FAT PEOPLE ON FOOD STAMPS! OMG! why? to fat to work i guess...need to quit takin their fat pills!
Old 10-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by mikerp76
I totally agree with you. some people just are too lazy to go out and excercise. i'm 6' tall and weigh in at 145-150 lbs. depending on what day it is. but there are a few out there who can't seem to lose the weight no matter how hard they try. when i was in the corps my room mate was on weight control and i wasn't much help on the weekends. i would get home around mid night and try to sleep but would get up and go out to denny's and get a large banana split and he would come with me. needless to say he didn't lose much weight.

Speaking of Marines I teach my section about eating good and PT'n the right way. I cannot remeber the last time atleast in the last 7 yrs hearing a PME on basic nutrtition. where where you stationed out of man?
Old 10-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by 68sportsatelliteragtop
You Know what buffet stands for?

Bunch
Ugly
Fat
F@#ks
Eating
Together

LMAO nice. I got a visual of the clumps eating together. HERCULES HERCULES HERCULES! LOL!

Old 10-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
sort of sounds like the story from mc donalds all over again about how the lady burnt her mouth or something from the coffee at mc donalds and sued cause it was too hot.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Camp Pendleton 22 area HMLA-369 GUNFIGHTERS.
Old 10-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by Mr.Duster
sort of sounds like the story from mc donalds all over again about how the lady burnt her mouth or something from the coffee at mc donalds and sued cause it was too hot.
I know that one! But back in the 80's I had a 5 speed Z28. I'm a coffee drinker, and there were NO cupholders back then! The younger folks cant imagine a time without the cars having cupholders! I remember them, and have the scars to prove it!
Old 10-08-2011, 03:40 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mr.Duster
Its true people are epic failures
Old 10-08-2011, 03:44 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Camp Pendleton 22 area HMLA-369 GUNFIGHTERS.

Chappo area huh? used to be in Area 53 Happy Horno lol. was in 3/1 then RCT 1. now i got a gig in ohio with 3/25. use to go to chappo area when that lil bar was over there and when i got speeding tickets lol
Old 10-08-2011, 04:47 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
I hear you, I am 6 foot and trying to keep my weight down below 200 lbs, I have a doughter who weighs as much as I d, she eats health meals but it is a genetics thing, I am the smallest persom in my family, bone structure and height, but yes exersize is part of are life just to keep are weight down, but as I get older there are things that Iam finding out that are getting harder and harder to do
Old 10-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by 62Furious
I hear you, I am 6 foot and trying to keep my weight down below 200 lbs, I have a doughter who weighs as much as I d, she eats health meals but it is a genetics thing, I am the smallest persom in my family, bone structure and height, but yes exersize is part of are life just to keep are weight down, but as I get older there are things that Iam finding out that are getting harder and harder to do

you can beat genetics trust me! you have to find that regimen that works for you and your body. that gene that makes people gain weight and fat is called the thrifty gene, had to use that thousands of years ago when we used to have to run miles a day to kill an animal for food. now you just have to trick your metabolism buy eating 6-7 very small meals a day mixed with activity and stop eating super heavy processed foods. way more fruits and veggies like flip flopping instead eat 80%fruits and veggies per meal 10% meat and 10% starch. more green on the plate!

I mean i get it if your old. my old mans 50 and old grey just aint what he used to be, but tryin still counts for something he walks alot no running though. just doin that he lost 40lbs over the summer. you have to crawl before you walk so you dont get hurt. comit to be fit!
Old 10-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by DartcustomcrusieR
Chappo area huh? used to be in Area 53 Happy Horno lol. was in 3/1 then RCT 1. now i got a gig in ohio with 3/25. use to go to chappo area when that lil bar was over there and when i got speeding tickets lol
cool i've been out of cali since dec. o3 when i got out and moved back to houston. i've been trying to gain weight for a long time but so far have only managed to maintain my current weight. the bad part is no one carries 39x36 jeans or dress slacks they are all 33 and up in the waist. i think alot of these over weight people need to get out and excercise more. same with their kids as it seems these days all they do is ply video games and eat all day.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Mopar Fanatic

cool i've been out of cali since dec. o3 when i got out and moved back to houston. i've been trying to gain weight for a long time but so far have only managed to maintain my current weight. the bad part is no one carries 39x36 jeans or dress slacks they are all 33 and up in the waist. i think alot of these over weight people need to get out and excercise more. same with their kids as it seems these days all they do is ply video games and eat all day.
best way to gain weight is to eat alot and lift no cardio, protein and weight gainer, casein at night before bed.

i was born and raised in houston what part ya livin in now? I used to live in cloverleaf
Old 10-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Mopar Fanatic

i'm off of richmond and eldridge. i tried just about everything to gain weight but since i have a high metabolisim i burn it off fairly quickly.
Old 10-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Mopar Lover

i'm off of richmond and eldridge. i tried just about everything to gain weight but since i have a high metabolisim i burn it off fairly quickly.
Its easy to gain weight! Just eat like my wife! I told her that now that the kids are gone, we don't have to have crap in the house! But what do we have now? Chocolate cookies, chips, and ice cream! I dont touch that crap. And also a gym membership that she begged me for, but isn't used!

Last edited by scotts74birds; 10-08-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:26 AM
Mopar Fanatic

oh right by the west oaks mall sweet i know that area. yeah gaining weight aint easy it takes alot of weight lifting and protein and every six weeks you have to change up what your doin or your body will get used to it
Old 10-09-2011, 05:31 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by scotts74birds
Its easy to gain weight! Just eat like my wife! I told her that now that the kids are gone, we don't have to have crap in the house! But what do we have now? Chocolate cookies, chips, and ice cream! I dont touch that crap. And also a gym membership that she begged me for, but isn't used!

You know chicks they dont know what the hell they want, one day they want gym membership the next day they want tub O icecream. it must be nice to be free of kids though, and one day if you do want a cookie you know there will be one there b/c the GOTDAMN KIDS DIDN'T EAT EM ALL! lol
Old 10-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Mopar Fanatic

yep that's the area. i used to eat 4 pack of ramen noodles for brakfast lunch and dinner everyt day of the week and still didn't gain a pound. i can eat alot of cookies and the only thing i have to show for it is an upset stomach. i agree women just can't seem to figure out what they want half the time they want to lose weight but do nothing to lose it and then complain about their weight all the time. either stop complaining or do something about it.
Old 10-09-2011, 06:44 PM
Mopar Fanatic

yep that's the area. i used to eat 4 pack of ramen noodles for brakfast lunch and dinner everyt day of the week and still didn't gain a pound. i can eat alot of cookies and the only thing i have to show for it is an upset stomach. i agree women just can't seem to figure out what they want half the time they want to lose weight but do nothing to lose it and then complain about their weight all the time. either stop complaining or do something about it.
try goin on youtube and type in hardgainer tips. that should help u out as far as diet and activity.

Last edited by DartcustomcrusieR; 10-09-2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Mopar Fanatic

ok will have to try that.
Old 10-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Mopar Fanatic

speaking of the gunfighter in pendleton, I saw an article in Marine mag. where two guys got a flying cross for actions in afghanistan
Old 10-14-2011, 09:27 PM
Mopar Fanatic

that is why we are the world famous gunfighters.