BOOM BOOM BOOM

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2014, 05:24 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 145 Likes on 141 Posts
Still waiting Bob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see you do the watermelon crawl...Bill
Old 10-29-2014, 06:20 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 870 Likes on 849 Posts
HAhahahahaahahahaha.....Take A Number Buddy !!!
Old 10-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by pro-tech
Because they are Punks/little Pukes.. Then there mommy and daddy come to there rescue when they get in trouble..And then say not my little johnny he is a good boy... You must have the wrong person... It makes me ...Bill
True story! We caught a bunch of 15 and 16 year olds robbing people with a gun. We chased them and found them, with the gun. The parents started rolling up saying that their children weren't the droids we were looking for. One father said that "if his son told him that he didn't do it, he believed him and we need to keep looking." The victims point hims out as the one with the gun leading the pack. He was left looking like a damn fool when the second victim pointed out his son.

Some people even believe that their children couldn't do it because they
"raised them better." News flash, your child can and will do it. This goes for me and, Yes you TOO!
Old 10-29-2014, 06:39 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 145 Likes on 141 Posts
You can raise your children best you can... And I tell a lot of parents that sometimes children will do things that will humble there parents, and it doesn't mean it is the parents fault or that they weren't brought up right. It just means the kid made a bad choice and hopefully he/she learned from there mistake... And if they didn't then it is time for the foot up the *** for sure... Just saying...Bill
The following users liked this post:
Buffalojoe426 (10-29-2014)