General Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BUY AMERICAN GAS

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 05:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BUY AMERICAN GAS

Where to BUY AMERICAN GASOLINE. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON.

Gas rationing in the 70's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even have been good for us!

Are you aware that the Saudis are boycotting American products? In addition, they are gouging us on oil prices.

Shouldn't we return the favor? Can't we take control of our own destiny and let these giant oil importers know who REALLY generates their profits, their livings? How about leaving American Dollars in America and reduce the import/export deficit?

An appealing remedy might be to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up your car you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia . Just purchase gas from companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill up my tank, I'm sending my money to people who I get the

impression want me, my family and my friends dead. The following gas companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell................................... 205,742,000 barrels

Chev ron /Texaco..................... 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon /Mobil........................ 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway............. 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco................................. 62,231,000 barrels

And CITGO oil is imported from Venezuela by Dictator Hugo Chavez who hates America and openly avows our economic destruction!

(We pay Chavez's regime nearly $10 Billion per year in oil revenues!)

The U.S. currently imports 5,517,000 barrels of crude oil per day from OPEC. If you do the math at $100 per barrel, that's over $550 million PER DAY ($200 BILLION per year!) handed over to OPEC, many of whose members are our confirmed enemies!!!!! It won't stop here - oil prices could go to $200 a barrel or higher if we keep buying their product.

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco.........................0 barrels
Conoco.........................0 barrels
0ASinclair.....................0 barrels
BP / Phillips................. 0 barrels

Hess.............................0 barrels

ARC0............................0 barrels

Maverick.......................0 barrels

Flying J.........................0 barrels

Valero.........................0 barrels
Murphy Oil USA *.........0 barrels

*Sold at Wal-Mart , gas is from South Arkansas and fully USA owned and produced.

*Not only that but they give scholarships to all children in their town who finish high school and are legal US citizens..

All of this information is available from the U.S. Department of Energy and each company is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have a real impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers With the help of the internet, it's really simple to do. Now, don't wimp out at this point....keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!
Old 08-16-2010, 08:21 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NOPE:
HESS, http://www.hess.com/operations/default.aspx

Valero, http://www.debbieschlussel.com/2704/...ezuela-chavez/ Chavez in Venezuela HATES Americans.

There is so much info out there. Middle east is not the only ones that are bad and so much of oil comes from off shore you can't help but buy some forign oil. I agree we should produce more domestic oil but none of these are saints.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Well, I can only buy what is really around but I will ONLY run 76 (conoco) and Chevron. Shell if needed. Only good gas..

Gas is gas. Gas has to come from somewhere and unfortuantly, the EPA won't let us dig more in Alaska, Montana, ect.

Serisouly? They say in Alaska, if we drill for oil it'll harm the animals. BUT when the pipeline was introduced, it actually saved alot of the animals. Provided a spot out of the cold, had grass for them to eat, ect.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:16 PM

this is exactly what I wanted to see people taking an interest in where there money goes. I am not swearing all these statements to be true although I do know for a fact about the Wal-Mart gas (have family that works there). I simply wanted to make everyone stop and think
Old 08-17-2010, 01:59 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 117 Likes on 115 Posts
I buy BP for two reasons.. One is that they are not associated with the Middle East and the second reason is if they go out of business who is going to clean up the Gulf coast... UHHHHH, that would fall to the amreican taxpayer.... That would be you and me.....
Old 08-18-2010, 12:59 PM
Mopar Lover

sooo HESS is bad importing too ?
Old 08-18-2010, 01:55 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 117 Likes on 115 Posts
Originally Posted by 67Polara
sooo HESS is bad importing too ?

If I read it right they are one of the few that don't use middle east oil... That is GOOD!!!!!
Old 08-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by MReeves
If I read it right they are one of the few that don't use middle east oil... That is GOOD!!!!!
cool, it was rather unclear, nut i've always put HESS in all my vehichles since i started driving
Old 08-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Metalhead. I borrowed your post here and posted it at aonther site I am a member of. I found this interesting and wanted to pass it on. I hope you don't mind.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
I can't wait till most all of the gas is gone, then its going to be just like mad max! "You wana get out of here? Talk to me!"
Old 08-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Mopar Fanatic

I never bought Citgo gas because I have known for many years that it comes from Venezuela.

But, unfortunately for me, American gas is hard to find here in Japan. I get my gas from Eneos, and I have no idea where it comes from.