Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Heres a funny story

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Heres a funny story

Hey guys its late and I'm bored as usual So I thought I'd share a funny racing story with you that happened a little while ago. It's not mopars if it was I would have won and this story wouldn't be funny lol.

Ok I was heading home from the store one night with my little brother in the passenger seat. My ride was a 1997 4 banger automatic S10. Anyways we pulled up next to this guy in an old crappy 4 banger chevy cavalier that sounded like it was going to explode from exhaustion at any minute with his window down smoking a cig.

I told my little bro "watch this" I popped the S10 into neutral and revved it a couple of times... briiiiinnnnggg briiiiiingggg haha. The guy looked over at me like I was crazy and started dying laughing and nodding his head yeah! lol And then started revving up his car..... brrrrriii miisss nnngg brrrriiii miss miss putt putt miss innnngg lol! And then it happened~!!!!! the light turned green!!!!! I slammed it to the floor my tires were glued to the ground cause they didn't screach or nothin! It was at that moment I knew I had this guy, but no!........ I looked over and there he was neck to neck with me at 15mph! We were rappidly looking back and forth at each other wondering when it was going to happen... who was gonna pull away! At about 25 mph we were coming up to the next light still neck and neck I was starting to worry he had me, but then it happened!!!! The light turned red!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He started slowing I pulled ahead by an inch at about 30mph and then slammed on my brakes hoping I could stop before I hit the light that was only 50 feet away! Luckily I came to a safe stop lol. To think it all happened so fast like 20 seconds lol And it was almost an 1/8 of a mile! That truck was scarry fast, i'd hate to know what was under his hood, he must have been pushing like 50 horses to keep up with me. lmao! And to think we started revving them up again and did the same thing at the next light lmao. That guy was hilarious, me and my little bro were about to fall out of the truck we were laughing so hard. The guy racing us looked like he was in tears also lol. ahhhh good times in slow cars lol
Old 04-10-2010, 11:28 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
haha
Old 04-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
haha must be about as fast as my old fifth avenue used to be