About This Challenger

Mileage: 5
Body Style: Coupe
Exterior Color: Yellow
Interior Color: Black

MUST SELL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

BRING YOUR BEST OFFER
Features:
A/C: Front, Navigation System, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Changer, CD Player, Premium Sound, Alloy Wheels

Selling Points: ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! 1970 Hemi Challenger Resto-mod! This Car has been modified to one of the most awesome examples of what modern technologies & pure brute power can achieve in harmony! Restored without regard for expense, its completely finished to the highest show standards from its mirror-like yellow 'Goin Bananas' paint to custom undercarriage. The look combines vintage Challenger with today’s wild technologically advanced offerings: - New Mopar performance 472 3rd gen crate HEMI 550 Torque (over 550 HP!)- Air ride suspension with key fob remote - Willwood 4 piston drilled and slotted disc brakes - Gauges are brand new - Complete new Dynamat interior and trunk - Touch screen GPS, DVD, CD, MP3 - New glass and chrome - Custom Asanti color matched wheels 22" rear/20" front - Dual electric fans with thermostat control- New vintage air conditioning with polished compressor- As seen in Dupont Registry, own a piece of history!
Condition: EVERYTHING NEW AND THE HIGHEST GRADE MODIFICATIONS AVAILABLE! Way too many features to list- New TCI 727 Street Fighter automatic 3500 Stall TCI shifter - Strange narrowed Dana rear end SureTrak, strange drive shaft - RMS Alterkation K frame light weight - RMS 4 bar rear suspension, all color matched to body - New Flaming River tilt steering - No expense spared in "Top Banana" 2 stage paint, like glass - New Optima battery and new wiring harness If you have ?Bold?,?Stunning?,?Fast? in mind? THIS IS IT! VERY STREET FRIENDLY, IT STARTS AND RUNS LIKE A LITTLE 383, BUT WATCH OUT! NOONE WOULD EVER KNOW WHAT LURKS BENEATH THIS BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED ORIGINAL CHALLENGER EXTERIOR. IF YOU LOVE MOPARS, YOUV’E GOT TO SEE THIS CAR. THERE IS NO FINER EXAMPLE OF THE 1970 DODGE CHALLENGER OUT THERE.

JUST COMPLETED, RESTORATION TOOK OVER THREE YEARS, OVER $90,000 IN RECEIPTS, IT WAS VALUED AT OVER $200,000. MUST SELL ASAP DUE TO MEDICAL PROBLEM. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED.

SEE PICTURES AT www.youtube.com/darren5226

Call Darren at 800-729-6011
Old 10-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
god-awful wheels, but its a very nice car!
Old 10-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Administrator with a large ban hammer !

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by ChargerBoy'71
X2
Old 10-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Admin

Received 200 Likes on 195 Posts
Originally Posted by mr340
Originally Posted by ChargerBoy'71
X2
X-infinity
Old 11-23-2010, 08:31 AM
Mopar Fan

Originally Posted by 78D200
X-infinity
Sorry but everybody is correct,,
getto car,, air ride, getto wheels,,,
Maybe you need to remove all the getto stuff, and restore it to a ORIGINAL car, and maybe you will get a few offers....

Maybe you can get your money back for some of the mods you should remove,,

What a shame to destroy a nice Mopar...

Offers? I give you $1
Old 11-23-2010, 01:48 PM
neonz1

You took a 125.000 car and made a 25.000 car out of it!
Old 11-24-2010, 06:38 AM
Mopar Fan

Ok, I'll offer $5 bucks,,,
Old 11-24-2010, 05:42 PM

Man, That is Nasty........
Old 12-11-2010, 09:34 AM

Despite the god aweful wheels, it appears to be a nice car. That said $200,000??? somone was hitting the crack pipe hard. you should have told whoever valued it at 200k that you would give him a deal at 150k... while I have no doubt you have 90k in reciepts, this does not equate to a value of 200k. You can buy an original hemi car for that and by your own email build one for half. I have been involved with Mopars since 1974 and have owned over 70 cars, I love Mopars but this is the problem with hobby. People throw money at a car and think they will double or triple it. for years it was well known that you could not make money with muscle cars, they were to be enjoyed, played with, shown, etc but you never got your money out of them. then comes Barrett Jaskson and all a sudden these cars are worth big $$. its been down hill since. Sorry for the rant.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 181 Likes on 170 Posts
The wheels...rear spoiler and rear window louvers must go...the first video made me sick with the techno music...all I saw was someone pushing buttons and the car going up and down....you turned it into a air low riders...air suspension is good but not for lowering and jumping up and down....good luck with your sale....I would give you 25,000 bucks but I would have to spend 10,000 to 20,000 more to reverse some of the before mentioned things....good luck...if I still smoked the weed I might give you 90,000 bucks
Old 12-13-2010, 06:18 PM

I'm with the others, I'm not a fan of the wheels. But, I sent you a private message.

Originally Posted by fallbrookw
About This Challenger

Mileage: 5
Body Style: Coupe
Exterior Color: Yellow
Interior Color: Black

MUST SELL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

BRING YOUR BEST OFFER
Features:
A/C: Front, Navigation System, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Fog Lights, CD Changer, CD Player, Premium Sound, Alloy Wheels

Selling Points: ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! 1970 Hemi Challenger Resto-mod! This Car has been modified to one of the most awesome examples of what modern technologies & pure brute power can achieve in harmony! Restored without regard for expense, its completely finished to the highest show standards from its mirror-like yellow 'Goin Bananas' paint to custom undercarriage. The look combines vintage Challenger with today’s wild technologically advanced offerings: - New Mopar performance 472 3rd gen crate HEMI 550 Torque (over 550 HP!)- Air ride suspension with key fob remote - Willwood 4 piston drilled and slotted disc brakes - Gauges are brand new - Complete new Dynamat interior and trunk - Touch screen GPS, DVD, CD, MP3 - New glass and chrome - Custom Asanti color matched wheels 22" rear/20" front - Dual electric fans with thermostat control- New vintage air conditioning with polished compressor- As seen in Dupont Registry, own a piece of history!
Condition: EVERYTHING NEW AND THE HIGHEST GRADE MODIFICATIONS AVAILABLE! Way too many features to list- New TCI 727 Street Fighter automatic 3500 Stall TCI shifter - Strange narrowed Dana rear end SureTrak, strange drive shaft - RMS Alterkation K frame light weight - RMS 4 bar rear suspension, all color matched to body - New Flaming River tilt steering - No expense spared in "Top Banana" 2 stage paint, like glass - New Optima battery and new wiring harness If you have ?Bold?,?Stunning?,?Fast? in mind? THIS IS IT! VERY STREET FRIENDLY, IT STARTS AND RUNS LIKE A LITTLE 383, BUT WATCH OUT! NOONE WOULD EVER KNOW WHAT LURKS BENEATH THIS BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED ORIGINAL CHALLENGER EXTERIOR. IF YOU LOVE MOPARS, YOUV’E GOT TO SEE THIS CAR. THERE IS NO FINER EXAMPLE OF THE 1970 DODGE CHALLENGER OUT THERE.

JUST COMPLETED, RESTORATION TOOK OVER THREE YEARS, OVER $90,000 IN RECEIPTS, IT WAS VALUED AT OVER $200,000. MUST SELL ASAP DUE TO MEDICAL PROBLEM. ALL OFFERS CONSIDERED.

SEE PICTURES AT www.youtube.com/darren5226

Call Darren at 800-729-6011
Old 12-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Good lord.... those wheels are horrible! Challengers are not an old cutlass ghetto gangsta car! They are classic american muscle! with that said chunk the wheels and air bags salvage what you can for them. And put some nice cragars, slots, american racing torque thrust or hopsters, even centerlines anything but those obominations! Even some boss 338, or foose nitrous legends would look better than those! And to replace those air bags either put an original set up back under it or if you must have something after market put a good ladder bar and coilover set up under it. Get rid of all that ghetto BS. Anyone looking at buying a '70 hemi challenger is not looking for a gangsta car. There is some very good advice for selling that car. If you do those few simple things you may have a pretty valuable car. As it sets I wouldn't give you anything near what your wanting for it. I would give you maybe $20,000 for it and as Bremereric said I would have to spend 10,000 to 20,000 reversing the god awful things done to that poor challenger. Cause right now that thing is easily the ugliest, nastiest, stupidest, challenger I have ever seen. And after you do all that and someone actually comes to look at it... don't play techno! Play some pink floyd or boston, or foghat, or no music at all is a good choice. As it sets and what I saw in the video its like your trying to do everything you can to scare everyone away.

Last edited by rcknrolfender79; 12-13-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:24 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i'm not trying to be rude here but there just isnt any other way to put this man ,... THIS BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED ORIGINAL CHALLENGER ??? what part of it is original ? a nut, bolt lerking somwhere in an unseen spot ??? i think i saw this thing on ebay awhile ago, i like your creativity, but why on such a symbolic car that alot of people truely love, this car is like a slap in the face and a joke. to those of use who truely understand what these cars reprersent, and we love them like no other., and i couldnt even give you a seriouse offer on that... what ever it is now... but its not a challenger. my advice take it all off n put it in a supra or a worthless old car like a chevy or a ford =P
Old 02-12-2011, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by 67Polara
i'm not trying to be rude here but there just isnt any other way to put this man ,... THIS BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED ORIGINAL CHALLENGER ??? what part of it is original ? a nut, bolt lerking somwhere in an unseen spot ??? i think i saw this thing on ebay awhile ago, i like your creativity, but why on such a symbolic car that alot of people truely love, this car is like a slap in the face and a joke. to those of use who truely understand what these cars reprersent, and we love them like no other., and i couldnt even give you a seriouse offer on that... what ever it is now... but its not a challenger. my advice take it all off n put it in a supra or a worthless old car like a chevy or a ford =P
X2
Old 02-12-2011, 12:48 PM
Mopar Lover

guys cut the guy a break he says he's selling for a medical problem. sure the wheels and the back window are stupid, but whatever.

best of luck.
Old 02-18-2011, 09:44 PM

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by samuelcosmo76
guys cut the guy a break he says he's selling for a medical problem. sure the wheels and the back window are stupid, but whatever.

best of luck.
People say all kinds of things to "sell" cars. Bottom line is this; You take such a beautiful car as this, and F*#! it all up like that, then you deserve all the bashing you get. Hope they learned a lesson here.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:12 PM

Sorry to say, this vehicle has been modified so much that it will only appeal to a limited few. This being said, i still wish you luck as this is a very collectable vehicle

Best of Luck
Old 03-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Mopar Fan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I can't get on youtube, so I'll have to see it later.

Originally Posted by rcknrolfender79
Good lord.... those wheels are horrible! Challengers are not an old cutlass ghetto gangsta car! They are classic american muscle! .
But they can be made to be just like a Cutlass which can be a muscle car too. Fortunately you don't see as many Mopars turned ghetto.