Mopar of the Month This section is for MoparForums.com's monthly Mopar of the Month nominations and voting. All other threads will be removed, so please read the rules before posting!!

You may remove this if wanted

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 05:59 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
You may remove this if wanted

Just a quicky question... I know the winner of MOTM gets a little swag, but have ya ever thought of doing the little 'stick-on' calenders @ the end of year with the monthly winners on the months that the won, the following year? Not for sure of the cost of the lil guys, but ya could send those out right after the 1st of the year to the 12 winners, and sell the rest for i dunno a couple 3 bux to cover the costs of printing.. It may have been tried before and just been an expense that is unnecessary, as i know the costs of maintaining a board is an expense also... But was just a thought, and doesn't have to be one of the big ole wall hangin calenders just ones like the snap-on guys or tools guys hand out every year...I know the times are tuff but who knows ya might be able to sell 50-100 of them also... Just a meandering thought...( My mind does that sometimes) Might toss up a poll and see what happens... as I said i have no idea as to what the cost of a "special run" of these would cost, but all the stuff is already in digital form as they probably want it that way anyways