Mopar Forums

Mopar Forums (/forums/)
-   Interior/Exterior Electrical (https://moparforums.com/forums/f84/)
-   -   69 B body Tail light Dash lights Inop (https://moparforums.com/forums/f84/69-b-body-tail-light-dash-lights-inop-20234/)

Eltigrez 04-17-2017 09:33 AM

69 B body Tail light Dash lights Inop

Here is the lastest problem I currently have no tail lights, instrument lights, marker lights or cigarette lighter. I have read through some of the posts regarding this issue. I do have power to both sides of the 20A tail light/cig lighter fuse. My brake lights, headlghts, flashers and signals all work. Any suggestions????

RacerHog 04-17-2017 05:54 PM

Pull the fuse block and trace the power feed wire... I beet you will find that it lost its power from the source.... That wire might run threw the firewall. Check it good..

Keep us posted...

Eltigrez 04-17-2017 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by RacerHog (Post 139189)
Pull the fuse block and trace the power feed wire... I beet you will find that it lost its power from the source.... That wire might run threw the firewall. Check it good..

Keep us posted...

If I have power to both ends of the fuse. How can the circuit not be powered?

Eltigrez 04-17-2017 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by RacerHog (Post 139189)

Keep us posted...

Originally Posted by Eltigrez (Post 139190)
If I have power to both ends of the fuse. How can the circuit not be powered?

Also, the instrument lamp fuse is not being powered.

RacerHog 04-18-2017 06:02 PM

Sorry... My bad... I read it wrong....

Sounds like it might be a issue with the headlight switch or the dash panel switch.
I think it goes from the fuse to the dash panel switch first. Check to see if you have power up to that point?