I gone and done it....

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 06:38 AM
Admin

Received 200 Likes on 195 Posts
Welcome to the forum and to the world of Mopars!
Old 10-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
welcome to the forum
Old 10-09-2009, 03:14 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to the show man and the wonderful addiction of Mopar.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:29 AM
Little Demon

welcome aboard, good luck with the scamp, show us some pics
Old 10-09-2009, 06:46 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome........
Old 10-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2x on pics
Old 10-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by cbrodine
I'm working on it..trying to figure out how to resize the image...
Go to photobucket,it's free and it can help resize pictures into thumbnails using html
Old 10-10-2009, 09:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You can never have to many mopar people in one place !! Welcome
Old 10-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Mopar Lover

OK, so I've been scratching my head as to what to do with the motor. As of now the motor just purrs and humms right along. But, me being me, a guy and a car nut I've been thinking about what else I could put in there to replace the 318,maybe a 340, 360, BB or whatever. But I got to Googling today and started reading some stuff about some 318 build ups and squeezing 400 horses out of a 318. It got my attention and I think I'd like to stay with the 318 thats in the car, keep the original motor in it and just build it up. My only concern is if its streetable and it has to be, the car wont see any track time...I want some lump/loop with the cam, but my power brakes too...any other ideas or suggestions? What have all you other 318cid owners done with yours?

I had a Dodge truck with a 318 Stroker engine and it screamed. Now I plan to do the same thing with my 318 in my Cordoba.
Old 10-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Mopar Lover

OK, so I've been scratching my head as to what to do with the motor. As of now the motor just purrs and humms right along. But, me being me, a guy and a car nut I've been thinking about what else I could put in there to replace the 318,maybe a 340, 360, BB or whatever. But I got to Googling today and started reading some stuff about some 318 build ups and squeezing 400 horses out of a 318. It got my attention and I think I'd like to stay with the 318 thats in the car, keep the original motor in it and just build it up. My only concern is if its streetable, and for me it has to be, the car wont see any track time...I want some lump/loop with the cam, but my power brakes too...any other ideas or suggestions? What have all you other 318cid owners done with yours? Maybe a 360 IS the way to go.....

I sent you a PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:21 PM

Hey Collin!

Long time no see there buddy boy! Hope you aren't spreading your thievery around the Mopar forums too.

Where are my canopies? Did you sell those to by your car? Did you change your name on the other forum so you could hide? How about those other guys on the other forum you ripped off? I'll be sure to steer them over here.

No disrespect to anyone here, but Collin is a thief. Don't not buy or sell anything from/to him. He'll be your friend up until he owes you something. Then he disappears.

Sucks to have that kind of rep following you around eh Collin?

If you can't remember, I'm the guy you stole from and refuse to answer my emails. You just refuse to make it right.

Last edited by helico-pteron; 10-12-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Mopar Fanatic

is this true collin?? if so oh well, the past is the past, we just wont buy from you.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:08 PM

Probably the last time you'll see him now, unfortunately.

He did the same thing on the other forum since the moderators closed most of his threads.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by helico-pteron
Probably the last time you'll see him now, unfortunately.

He did the same thing on the other forum since the moderators closed most of his threads.
Do you have a Mopar?
Old 10-12-2009, 07:30 PM
thinkin with me dipstick

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by old tired rebel
Do you have a Mopar?
maybe thats what colin owes him
Old 10-13-2009, 09:02 AM
Mopar Lover

Hey Collin!

Long time no see there buddy boy! Hope you aren't spreading your thievery around the Mopar forums too.

Where are my canopies? Did you sell those to by your car? Did you change your name on the other forum so you could hide? How about those other guys on the other forum you ripped off? I'll be sure to steer them over here.

No disrespect to anyone here, but Collin is a thief. Don't not buy or sell anything from/to him. He'll be your friend up until he owes you something. Then he disappears.

Sucks to have that kind of rep following you around eh Collin?

If you can't remember, I'm the guy you stole from and refuse to answer my emails. You just refuse to make it right.
How is a Canopy or Canopies Mopar related? You joined our forum and we know nothing about you and your first post you attack another new member. And it's not related to what we are talking about. Do you have a Plymouth,Dodge or Chrysler? Do you have proof? Or are you one of those people that follow someone around just to attack them?

We do not know either of you and being fairly new here myself I am here to learn about my B-Body and see what others are doing to restore,modify their cars.

I am not taking up for anyone here,but it seems to me we need to get to know each other and not attack someone publicly. If you have problems with someone this isn't the place to air your grievances.

Last edited by old tired rebel; 10-13-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:39 PM

Don't own Mopar, just making sure Collin doesn't rip anyone else off.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:45 PM
Mopar Lover

Don't own Mopar, just making sure Collin doesn't rip anyone else off.
So you just follow him around like I suggested in my earlier post. So what do you own? Why not be a productive part of our community?
Old 10-13-2009, 04:19 PM
thinkin with me dipstick

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
theres a difference between following someone to be a dick and another if the guy ripped you off. if someone took me to the hoop, i'd probably do the same thing.

now it would be hilarious if in true bugs bunny montage style - he got a part time job, ed his check, bought a mopar, argued with his wife over the car, started fixing it, argued with his wife over the car, joined the forum, participated and got to know the members, ran into issues fixing the car, argued with his wife over the car, asked questions, then called out the guy who supposedly ripped him off.

Last edited by johnthegoalie; 10-13-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:29 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by johnthegoalie
theres a difference between following someone to be a dick and another if the guy ripped you off. if someone took me to the hoop, i'd probably do the same thing.

now it would be hilarious if in true bugs bunny montage style - he got a part time job, ed his check, bought a mopar, started fixing it, joined the forum, participated and got to know the members, ran into issues fixing the car, asked questions, then called out the guy who supposedly ripped him off.
I agree, But instead of attacking someone right off why not take the time to introduce himself and explain what is going on.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by old tired rebel
I agree, But instead of attacking someone right off why not take the time to introduce himself and explain what is going on.
No problem.

My name is Matt, I don't own a Mopar and don't plan to.

Collin Brodine has ripped off a few ppl this year including me. If you don't like getting ripped off, don't conduct business with Collin. What makes this whole thing stupidly silly? All he has to do is walk his lazy a$$ to the post office and mail me my stuff. He'd prefer to be called a thief instead.

BTW, if I was lying, he would have posted a retort by know. He's already logged in and read the news. Doubt you'll see him again.

If you want proof, I have plenty of that.

Last edited by helico-pteron; 10-13-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:18 PM
Mopar Lover

I never said you were lying. If you had read my posts I said I wasn't taking sides. Just would have liked a little information. Doesn't matter if you don't own a Mopar. I would say it would have been better to have a intro and the facts of what happened
Old 10-13-2009, 05:19 PM

I didn't come here to argue with you guys.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:50 AM
Mopar Lover

Ok here's the deal, Colin if you owe this guy, make it right.
Plain and simple.
We don't put up with this sort of crap here. Sort it out and don't get us involved as it's not our problem and if he did rip you off like you say, thanks for the heads up but settle it someplace else.

Quick Reply: I gone and done it....