Part(s) for Sale Post up what you have for parts that you would like to sell.

CAI AirAid Cold Air Intake System Blue Synthamax

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 12:13 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CAI AirAid Cold Air Intake System Blue Synthamax

AIRAID SynthaMax® Cold Air Dam Intake System
2011-12 Dodge Charger & Challenger
Chrysler 300 3.6L, 5.7L & 6.4L SRT8

Brand New. Sealed, still in factory box.

AIRAID SynthaMax #353-210 Cold Air Dam Intake System for 2011-12 Dodge Charger & Challenger Chrysler 300 3.6L, 5.7L & 6.4L SRT8

The AIRAID® Intake Systems features a computer-designed Cold Air Dam that isolates a massive 1400-cfm AIRAID® Premium BLUE SynthaMax Filter from hot underhood air. The cold air charge is drawn through the filter and into the engine with a cross-linked high-density Polyethylene intake adaptor designed to further optimize airflow. The AIRAID® engineers really did their homework, as our in-house chassis dyno measured gains of 12 horsepower and 11 lb-ft of torque on the 5.7L Hemi, while the brand new 6.4L SRT8 cranked out an additional 11 hp and 20 lb-ft of torque! When combined with the exceptional fit and finish typical of all AIRAID® products, it adds up to performance with good looks to match!

2012 also rings in the highly anticipated 3.6L Pentastar V-6 as the base engine for the Charger, Challenger, 300. With 292 horsepower, it gets even closer to closing the gap with its Hemi-powered big brothers than the previous V-6. AIRAID® hasn’t ignored this new engine and offers a CAD Intake System. In dyno testing, the AIRAID® system unlocks and impressive 10 hp and 14 lb-ft of torque.
System Features:

To the Max with SynthaMax

In 2009 AIRAID introduced the next generation in filter technology. SynthaMax filters features 100% synthetic filter material, which offers the same superior filtering properties as SynthaFlow media, but without the need for periodic oiling. SynthaMax non-oiled filters are both washable and reusable. There is no need for special cleaners that cost as much as a new filter; simply wash the filter wit a mild household detergent and rinse. Best of all, they look great! At first they seem indistinguishable from the iconic red cotton performance filters, but even after many services, colorfast-dyed will maintain its brand-new appearance.

Why choose AIRAID
AIRAID Intake Systems are computer designed to give your engine maximum air flow, which means more horsepower, torque and improved performance. Every AIRAID intake system is dyno tested and tuned to provide maximum performance and efficiency. By utilizing computer-aided design, AIRAID Intake Systems offer unmatched fit, finish and lifetime warranty. Each AIRAID intake provides superior air filtration, since it comes with an AIRAID Premium Filter featuring our exclusive filter technology.

AIRAID Premium Filters are constructed using the finest materials available today. All AIRAID Premium Filters utilize a hand-poured urethane body that won’t crack, curl or shrink like other rubber or plastisol units used by our competitors. Filtration performance is second to none, and at No Extra Cost, thanks to the combination of our proprietary material and multiple cotton gauze layers. All AIRAID Premium Filters are 100% washable, reusable and feature our Lifetime “No-Hassle” Warranty.

$185 Shipped.
Attached Thumbnails CAI AirAid Cold Air Intake System Blue Synthamax-cai.jpg  
Old 04-23-2012, 08:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi ,
Whats your best price shipped to Montreal Canada via USPS?
Old 04-23-2012, 11:29 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by JohnMcdee
Hi ,
Whats your best price shipped to Montreal Canada via USPS?
It would cost over $40 to ship to Canada. Probably not worth it.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Should be able to get that down to no more than $20 from my experience, and you've already included some shipping cost in your price.
Give me your best price with USPS ship,maybe $175 and I'm interested.
Thanks
Old 04-25-2012, 04:37 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by JohnMcdee
Should be able to get that down to no more than $20 from my experience, and you've already included some shipping cost in your price.
Give me your best price with USPS ship,maybe $175 and I'm interested.
Thanks
Hmmm....it'll cost me approx $30 MORE to ship to Canada....& you're offering me $10 LESS than total price? No thanks!