Part(s) for Sale Post up what you have for parts that you would like to sell.

CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers

Here's the situation...
I recently sold these Covers to a member on another Forum (who shall remain nameless). After receiving, he claimed there was some "dirt" & "a small stain" on the back section of one of the Covers. I knew this was untrue since they are brand new & never installed, & he must have gotten something on it while he was installing. Anyway, I wanted to do the right thing so I took the Covers back & refunded his money. When I got the covers back, I did find 2 small stains, which were easily removed with a damp cloth & a few drops of Dawn Dish-Washing Liquid. Long story short (although I think we passed that point about 5 sentences ago ;-) ....First one with 50 bucks plus actual shipping cost (approx $9) takes it!

CalTrend Seat Covers
Brand New, Never Installed, Pair of Custom-Fit Front CalTrend NeoSupreme Blue/Black Seat Covers for 2011 Challenger SRT8.

Features

The wetsuit-like fit delivers supreme protection and style
CalTrend makes your covers to order—no one-size-fits-all covers
Precision-patterns give your covers a tight, snug fit
Crafted from soft, yet rugged nylon-bonded neoprene for comfort and durability
Reinforced seams and UV-treated fabric offer fade resistance and extra-strength
Includes headrest covers
Insert color is Blue - trimmed in black:

Description

Hit the sand and surf with a set of seat covers built to handle your outdoor lifestyle—CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers. CalTrend’s exclusive neoprene material delivers supreme comfort, wraps your seats in a stylish snug-fitting wetsuit, and protects your interiors from the inevitable wipeouts.

Behind the custom good looks, CalTrend’s NeoSupreme Seat Covers are crafted to last. All edges are reinforced to deliver years of use without splitting or wearing. Plus, the entire seat cover is UV-treated to resist sun fading. For complete comfort, NeoSupreme Seat Covers even feature foam-lined body contact points.

To complete the custom package, NeoSupreme Seat Covers include headrest covers, along with pouches to replace lost map pockets. Installation takes only minutes using straps—no tools required.

$90 Shipped.
Attached Thumbnails CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers-ct1.jpg  

Last edited by JETBLU; 10-04-2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Available again...Reduced Price!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Available again....Reduced price!

Last edited by JETBLU; 10-04-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Mopar Fanatic

ttt!