74 Satellite

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 03:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
looks pretty clean from the thumbnail pic i had a 72 duster that color brown 73-74 roadrunners/ satellites havent really hit on the market yet should be able to get some decent prices on parts[ if needed to fix it up]
Old 09-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
What matters most is if YOU are happy with the car and what you paid for it. Take it to a few cruise-ins, sit back and listen to all the people talk about your car, and that will just let you smile cause they are giving you their honest opinion if they dont know it's your car, You'll hear a lot of "I had/wanted one just like that", and of course you'll always have those who say how trashy it is... just remember, their car probably has "hot wheels" stamped on the bottom of it. That's YOUR car, and something to be proud of
Old 09-10-2008, 04:06 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Or if you're me you get people telling you those things wherever you are especially when I am stopped at a light, I have a few different stories told to me this way. Most of those stories don't end so good, but maybe if I were to go to some of those small show/ cruise ins I would get the good ones.