Shifter woes fixed, maybe?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shifter woes fixed, maybe?

Hi Guys.

Some may remember I was fighting a problem with my shifter in my 64' Sport Fury last year.

https://moparforums.com/forums/f10/7...ble-help-1183/

Well good news I finally found time to install the new shifter cable from Imperial Services and the correct shift I picked up on ebay, and so far everything is working ok, although I haven't had her on the road, for a decent test drive yet. From what I can see the issue was the cable had stretched over time and the shifter was out off a B-100 van. But now everything seems ok! The only concern I might have is when the car is running and in Neutral with the rear end off the ground the tires slowly rotate, but do not increase in speed if you increase rpm's. I think this may be a combination of incorrect fluid levels and windage.

Can't wait till friday when she gets insurance and I can take her for her first real drive in 10 years!
Old 06-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pinkblondi
Hi, I just have one wish, to unplug from the web and come back into the real life! Where is my blue pill?
I'm a 21 years old massagist from NY, and when I come back after work, tiered from standing all day long, I just turn on my laptop, and suddenly, it's 2 am. How do you manage to keep your offline life, when you have a pc at home?
My obssesion is icq, blogs, myspace and any web place where you can meet interesting people. Forums are new to me, but I thought to give it a try.

ps: I'm a total newbee at forums, so I'm sorry if posted in the wrong place, just got here and saw this one.. Please be kind to show me the right place where you can just talk with people.
These forums and any others like it generally have an "off topic" or "general discussion" forum, also there is a "new members" forums. Use one of these when joining a forum group unless you are responding to the actual post you are reading. I am not a moderator or anything here, but, welcome.