Chris Greenhouse uses EBC YellowStuff pads to haul his Neon

Old 01-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Chris Greenhouse uses EBC YellowStuff pads to haul his Neon

Four-Time RallyAmerica Group 2 Champion Chris Greenhouse trusts EBC YellowStuff Truck & SUV Performance Brakes to transport his car to rally events safely

Name:  IMG_8987.jpg
Views: 123
Size:  54.7 KB
Photo by Christopher Stryker

If you want to go racing, first, you have to get there. EBC Brakes have helped me to win the RallyAmerica Central Region Group 2 championship for the last four consecutive years. That has meant thousands of miles traveled to and from events all over the United States. I use a 2000 Chevrolet Express G3500 Van to tow my race car to and from events and recently upgraded to EBC Yellowstuff brakes. My crew and I all end up taking turns driving the van when going to events. We all immediately noticed the difference between the EBC Yellowstuff Truck and SUV brake pads and regular store-bought pads. The pads have much more initial bite than regular pads and they have exhibited no fade even when towing the race car and trailer. (approx 12000 lbs?) The crew have all stated that the new brakes give them much more confidence while towing.

I have already been working hard getting ready for next year and I will be back in action again at Sno*Drift Rally in Atlanta, Michigan, USA in late January 2012. Sno*Drift will be the first event of the 2012 RallyAmerica National Championship series. I would like to thank everyone who has assisted me in winning four straight regional championships and we look forward to standing atop the podium again in 2012. And my crew is especially grateful for the EBC Yellowstuff brakes that help to keep our rig safe enroute to rally events all over the USA. Special thanks also go out to John Romero at EBC Brakes USA for keeping me well-equipped for the 2012 Rally season.

And as a PSA, make sure you use safety chains, a brake controller, and a trailer with brakes, among other things. Check local regulations before towing.

Thansk also to the following:

www.EBCBrakes.com
www.maddogsts.com
www.angrysheepmotorsports.com
www.jayracing.com
www.silcofireprotection.com

Matt Nichols
Phil Marsh
Gary Cupp
Elliott Sherwood
Lee Shaver
Brooks Lucas