cyber war with china

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 05:40 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
cyber war with china

on monday night i watched a aussie show on the abc FOUR CORNERS (australia) . it was anounced that australia has been caught asleep by china we are about 9 years behind in the cyber war there wadging on the west , but not limitted to the west . seems they have done there fair share of damage to you guy's aswell . they were saying it's the 5th element of war . land,sea,air,space & now cyber. they have "compromised" our water & dams electricity , defence communications & chater with our allies . it was saying they have compromised you sub, carrier fleets & who knows what else . well in one of my other rants about starving them or no food trade or any trade with them . now that seems a fair deal if they've been " our friends in trade " but there hands in more them one our pockets . stuff em .
Old 05-30-2013, 05:48 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 145 Likes on 141 Posts
We all gave China there power and now we are all paying the price. USA buys everything from them and now we are suffering in this country for it. This is a bad subject to bring up cause we all feel the same as you will see.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:57 AM
Mopar Lover

. & while all of this has been going on gay mariage is the most important thing getting pushed to the for front of all news & tv shows . gay this gay that gay gay gay .
Old 05-31-2013, 08:31 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 103 Likes on 103 Posts
Exclamation

The cyber war is funny i doubt very much that china started it it had to be the united states
but what diff does it make
china has our tec because they build it for us and i know a retired architect from Lockheed martin and he said the chines spy's where running all over the company taking the secrets and they new about it! they wre under orders to let them steal it.
And as far as having your systems hacked into that's what you get for hooking them up to the net...fricken idiots! i have a computer with all the most important stuff on it and it's not on the net so try and hack into it azz!
and as far as hacking if a chines company builds a chip who is to say there is not a back door built in i know IT guys and they tell me all the dirty secrets of the internet and how we started it and china mastered it that is hacking into other systems and steeling or taking over the system doing great damage
so put you nuclear sub software / computer on the net you are a friken idiot and deserve to be hacked into azz!
That makes you think is the military really!!! that stupid or is it all by design!!! they are setting the world up for war to cover the financial collapse of the fed fiat currency 60 trillion total for the USA "keizer report" it's a repeat of history you guys research it! i found the truth out their in web world of info even sighed documents recorded quotes hell just look up "AGENDA 21" and have a nice Day! BUT I WARN YOU YOU WILL BE UPSET SO CHECK IT OUT AT YOUR OWN RISK OF UNBELIEF AND ANGER...maybe even depression.
Unless you do your own research you will just get propaganda from the main-stain media and the teleprompter reading presstitutes remember that all news sources are owned by the elites /Jew's and they have a plan for us "goys" or unclean animals!

Last edited by Gorts 5th; 05-31-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:34 AM
Mopar Lover

Angry

Originally Posted by deadkelly
. & while all of this has been going on gay mariage is the most important thing getting pushed to the for front of all news & tv shows . gay this gay that gay gay gay .
For your info check this link out and you will understand why the gay propaganda...but i warn you it's upsetting but the truth.

Old 05-31-2013, 12:05 PM
Mopar Lover

That whole video was gay...Do you think he could get any more crosses on. Religion has become a money making make me sick kind of thing. Did Jesus have money??? No!!!!! So why are all these leaders so tuned in to money. No money will keep you humble and thats what we are to be. Not new cars, jets, yahts, and bimbos with so much jewelry it make Mr.T pissed.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:56 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To me all of this has always been an issue.
Every time an American buys a product which sends our money to other countries, we are damaging ourselves.
Americans should buy American. We should not depend or trust anyone outside of our own borders.

This country has been in decline ever since the 60s.

The 50s saw a new hope in this country.

This is a transcript of a radio commercial that aired in 1953
---------------------------------------------------------------
The United States has seen many changes in the past dozen years all pointing to a still better way of living.

Millions more Americans are working, earning more, saving more. We're eating more and eating better

More young people are going to high school and college. More of us are getting paid vacations.

More of us are enjoying the luxuries of life.

Sports, radio, television, the theatre, concerts. Church attendance and membership has climbed steadily upward.

In addition to these material and spiritual changes, have come the miracles of jet propulsion, super sonic flight, antibiotics.

All these changes have produced tremendous need.

We need factories and machinery needs modernizing to increase our output of electric power.

Our current needs add up to greater employment and investment opportunities for practically everyone in America.

The better you know America, the better the future looks.

Write for the free booklet "The Future of America"

Box 1776, Grand Central Station, New York 17
------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you imagine the people back then? The country had won WWII and we were truly the greatest country in the world. Can you imagine how ashamed those people would be now if they could see how far the country has fallen. No pride left in the country. In the name of profit companies produce lower quality automobiles and merchandise than places like Japan (our former enemy) and China (a communist country).

We are sending our hard earned American dollars to a former enemy and to a bunch of commies! This should send shivers down our spines.

Companies have taken away jobs from us and sent them to places like South America and India.

I served in the United Stated Air Force. I was wounded and received a Purple Heart. I got out in 86 with a solid knowledge of electronics and computers and spent over 20 years in tech support.

Now I cannot find any work doing it because a bunch of foreigners have taken my job.

What the hell has happened to this country? Where is the pride?

I will tell you something, almost everything in my home and garage is "Made in America"

Sadly there are some things you simply cannot avoid being made in Japan. But I stay away from foreign products as much as possible.

I can guarantee you will never, ever find me behind the wheel of an import. I have a Ford and a Plymouth sitting in my garage!

We need to stop dealing with outsiders and make this country great again!

(end of rant)
Old 05-31-2013, 09:27 PM
Mopar Lover

Smile

Originally Posted by pro-tech
That whole video was gay...Do you think he could get any more crosses on. Religion has become a money making make me sick kind of thing. Did Jesus have money??? No!!!!! So why are all these leaders so tuned in to money. No money will keep you humble and thats what we are to be. Not new cars, jets, yahts, and bimbos with so much jewelry it make Mr.T pissed.
yep i hear you... we have thousands of not for profits in america including religion.
if Jesus didn't have money he was a unemployed carpenter all those years leading up to his final example for us all, and all those fishermen... his disciples . if they where broke they should have taken lessons from buba gump shrimp inc.
i was part of a ministry "with out as many crosses" and we paid for it out of our labor if some one wanted to donate, it's not right to refuse, as a matter of fact IMOO Its an insult.
just because you receive donations does not mean you are living the rich and famous life style.
their are many none for profits receiving donations abusing the finances
including religions!
but be careful most rich religious leaders produce a product and people purchase it... "BOOKS" being the major product.
so with that said I mean no offence to you or anyone close your eyes and listen to what the man is saying and go check the facts for yourself's.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:44 PM
Mopar Lover

Smile

shrug.... the only way i see to start the fix it is to dump the gov and start direct democracy the people vote on every thing via smart phone tec.
we are the government aren't we? so why do we need these azzholes doing what they are told to do by the few
print our own interest free money for national commerce and a taxed currency for international commerce and high! import tariffs to stop the exportation of our manufacturing base, making it cheaper to manufacture here and if you're a foreign owned company you get taxed and heavily regulated.
end corporate welfare and end the the status that a corporation is a living entity.
just a start.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:50 AM
Mopar Lover

sorry been away awhile now .

but i'm still tuned in VERY MUCH SO with what's going on over there in the US. well i feel for all you good old boy's / girls & families . just watched on utube a vid called fema preparing for disasters by 1 oct 2013 . man . & yeah gorts i've watched heaps of brother nathanual funny guy but he's onto it or atleast points us in a place to start looking . btw i'm fully awhere of agenda 21 & the one world order . good luck all .
Old 09-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 386 Likes on 381 Posts
I firmly believe the religions should pay property taxes just like everyone else !!!
Old 09-15-2013, 04:29 AM
Mopar Lover

i believe wall st fraudsters should be locked up & never see the light of day again. they've done more to hurt america then old mate who smokes abit of pot . the pot smoker goes to jail but wall st fraudsters steal millons & get away with it .
Old 09-15-2013, 06:22 AM
Mopar Fan

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
We all have strong feelings here, but this is a forum to discuss cars, not bash people of faith, religion, gays or anybody else. If you are afraid of China, then don't buy Chinese made goods, and tell the box store biggies like WalMart and Home Depot how you feel.
Mr Moderator, Where are you?

Bruce
Old 09-15-2013, 07:12 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by BruceB
We all have strong feelings here, but this is a forum to discuss cars, not bash people of faith, religion, gays or anybody else. If you are afraid of China, then don't buy Chinese made goods, and tell the box store biggies like WalMart and Home Depot how you feel.

Bruce
Well Bruce if you dont like it, DONT read it the whole site is not set up for just talk about cars!! Deadkelly started the post and is in the right link which is OFF TOPIC so dont come off with your holyer then thou attitude we're not bashing anyone just talking about things that bother us. And now your bothering us..And Ill tell it the way it is...Religion has become a money making sceem and the leaders of these orginazations are abusing there tax exempt statice for personal gain at the cost of the working tax paying citizen...Gay people are running amuck in this country and have become a eye sore to everyone. I dont stand on main street USA with my wife and perform sex acts to make a point so why do gays.. Sucking face and feeling each other up in a public forum is just plain sickningand makes you want to PUKE.... As far as being of Faith yes I believe everyone need faith as long as you have faith in something that is real and makes YOU feel good. And you dont even have to see it.. And it can be as small as a mustard seed.. So dont bash a persons thread that is just talking about something that is bothering him...Have a good one...Bill
The following users liked this post:
deadkelly (09-15-2013)
Old 09-15-2013, 08:34 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts
i have sexual acts in public with my wife it makes life interesting.

how did the jews get in this? lol
Old 09-15-2013, 03:06 PM
Mopar Lover

Slade,I wouldn't expect anything less from you...Lol Especially in Amsterdam that is totally normal...Lol ...Everything happens in Amsterdam lately...Bill
Old 09-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by slade
i have sexual acts in public with my wife it makes life interesting.

how did the jews get in this? lol
because there pro jew sitcoms that are on every channel of every free to air tv station. gota find a good jewish girl this & antisemetic that. look who owns the media. look who prints the one sided books our kids are reading & being tought from & the garbage they watch on tv & at the movies. we have farmers killing themselves & walking off the the land, because of the price wars from the big TWO supermarket chains in australia. australian farmers have so many enviromental, chemical , & safety & mininum wage issues they have to deal, with let alone the 9 years of drought & now 2 years of floods, & this year the dryest & hottest year todate. HOW can they compete with unsafe crap grown in china AND other parts of the world, that use banned in australia pesticides & other chemicals. the media don't like to talk about that. why the two supermarkets pay big money to run adds on there tv stations & news papers. & we get told about rockets being fired into israel but they don't show the world how israel bulldozes palistinians homes to build ultra right wing jews houses from behind fences & walls. & how israel uses cs gas live & non lethal bullets & other weapons on children everyday. that's how jews got brought up. it may not be the local guy next door of jewish faith, but if you & i are goy's or " non jews" & your daughter is good enough to FK but not to mary cause there not jewish!!! well who are the real racsists? i'm just a bloke that loves my hunting, blowing stuff up, old mopars, footy & the outdoors (oh & have a beard) but i'm every isist under the sun. FWT, I'M LIVING AS FREE AS I CAN IN THIS BIG BROTHER, EVER SEEING EYE WORLD WE LIVE IN . CHEERS .
Old 09-15-2013, 05:16 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by BruceB

Bruce
I'm not affraid of china & i'm not bashing gay's & i don't really care about religion . i'm getting bashed by the media with gay this & that, why is poor israel in the news all the time & what's america going to do about it . ( who cares, please america don't run to israels aid anymore ) & it's our nations leaders talking religion & there clearly or not of good faith. the thread was about china's cyber war. ( & that has nothing to do with buying china made crap ) it has to do with the war behind the scenes. i'm hinting at America to get out of the middle east & smash china's jaw before there to big & your economy & US dollor is exposed. it kinda looks like it's to late???

Last edited by deadkelly; 09-15-2013 at 05:21 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Originally Posted by pro-tech
Slade,I wouldn't expect anything less from you...Lol Especially in Amsterdam that is totally normal...Lol ...Everything happens in Amsterdam lately...Bill
lol im not a puerto rican... just saying. and yea amsterdam is a **** hole i stay away from that area i live in the woods.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:22 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by slade
lol im not a puerto rican... just saying. and yea amsterdam is a **** hole i stay away from that area i live in the woods.
Just busting on you Bud. I know you live in Galway.. Thats why I put the LOL on the post.. I agree with you on the Amsterdam thing but Home Depot/ Lowes are there so I have to go sometimes... Bill
Old 09-17-2013, 08:42 AM
Mopar Fanatic

lol i know man no worries. thick skin over here lol