Fords

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Administrator with a large ban hammer !

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
I figured out what's wrong with that vid, the sunroof motor is too noisy!!
Old 08-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mr340
I figured out what's wrong with that vid, the sunroof motor is too noisy!!
ROFL!

n no ford dudes arnt that bad my buddy just baught one..... but then again he's missing a few nits n bolts.... should abaught a mopar tsk tsk
Old 08-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Mopar Lover

Location: Michigan: The First Line of Defense From The Canadians!
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by theomahamoparguy
Ford dudes are pretty strange but I guess they're not as bad as the GM a-holes.
And the worst ones are the "kool-aid" drinkers with the Vettes. Mindless f#cking lemmings.

Last edited by scotts74birds; 08-14-2009 at 09:50 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Hell kitten

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heh! Noted.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:55 AM
thinkin with me dipstick

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by scotts74birds
And the worst ones are the "kool-aid" drinkers with the Vettes. Mindless f#cking lemmings.
oh come on, those satin jackets are bitchin!
Old 08-15-2009, 09:00 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
haha
Old 08-16-2009, 11:30 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm just pullin yer leg 'bout the ford guys. We like to do that here.{its part of the rules, in the book on page 728, paragraph 5, line 9 it states we must give all Ford dudes a hard time, but the GM dudes get an even harder time} Seriously though I have owned a few Fords. My favorite was a 76 ford E100 van with a 300- 6 and 3 on the column. Could not kill it. All the fords i've owned have been trucks of some kind so I guess that says something!
Old 08-17-2009, 07:48 AM
Hell kitten

Originally Posted by Alan Duke
From a "Ford" guy, I can tell you that it does not matter who of the "Big 3 " we represent. IMHO. It is all still American Made. We give each other a hard time and all, but it all comes down to preference. I just found a 1966 4 dr Valient for $700 with GREAT interior and in good shape.....and I am a "Ford Guy". I joined to get info on it. I think it would make a good daily driver.

Morrigan.......If you like the guy, test the waters......you said he was a #'s matching type guy....that means he probably pays attention to details.
Alan, you make very valid points and you can be sure I'm grateful he's not into....say.....Hondas.

And excellent point about #'s matching, and you are correct in that assumption. I guess no one is perfect. Except me...I'm a perfect mess.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:06 PM
Hell kitten

Well...I AM an amateur genealogist. But maybe we are..
Old 08-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Hell kitten

How super! I'll bring the rubber gloves.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Received 29 Likes on 29 Posts
uhoh!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 03:19 AM
Mopar Lover

I love it here..lol
Old 10-04-2009, 04:40 AM

Good Morning Morrigan
There might be light at the end of the shop. I started this life journey as a Ford Guy ,221 v-8 , 2 speed trans and Thrush mufflers. Then I found the 1968 Charger in the junk row at the dealership I was working at. It had a piston slap and they were going to scrap it. My life changed after that. LOL an under statment. 68 375 hp 727 trans with a 155 miles per hour spedo. That car was the fastest coolest car in the City after I put a new piston in. The bad part is it was like a nasty illness. And I still have it 35 years later. The illness that is. The partners and wives have changed over the years . " This is not a Practice run" life is short just use what you have learned and dont settle for less . If your Ford guy likes cars your headed in the right direction. My wife wont have anything to do with the cars or race track and its a sore spot in our relationship. So as you see I didn't use what I learned over the years. LOL But we just had our first wedding annaversary yesterday. The cars won't keep you warm at night and tend to you when your not feeling well so I guess in the long run we need to know what really matters.
Sounds like Mr. Ford is a luckey guy ,You have the looks.the cars.and you like to play doctor do you like to cook?

Have a Great One
OutlawCuda
Old 10-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Hell kitten

Outlaw,

Well, he's actually come out of the closet about being a Mopar fan...so there is hope there! He's also discovered that my longest personal relationship involves me and my 67 Belvedere....lol.

No, they don't keep you warm at night (but they don't get mad when you drive other cars either!!). So far, everything is going good between us. We're even talking about the scary....boy the property would look scary with all your bikes and cars here discussion. BTW, I'm also currently babysitting deployed friends' vehicles: Hemi Ram Sport and a little Dakota...so that brings the total to four Dodge trucks and two Plymouth cars...but I have plans on getting my old 66 Dodge Coronet back and looking at a 65 Sport Fury...

Yeah I'm an alright lookin chick, I love the cars, he has a couple motorcycles (I adore those too), I have horses (he likes those well enough), and yeah I'm not the average girl next door. As for cooking? Yeah I can do that, I used to do it professionally and did pastry work too. Did I mention I was a certified welder too?

Thanks for the words of encouragement!

M
Old 10-06-2009, 03:33 AM

My wife is a Ford Lady and she loves the color purple ,as long as it gets her where she wants to go she will ride in it. No low hanging headlinners either. So my Daytona is out. That might make a good Tech Question,LOL my dully , W150 and the Daytona all need headlinner help. It must have been glue left from the old AMC plant in Milwaukee. What kind of horses do you have ? If you two ever decide to move I think you would make great neighbors. LOL There is a State Forest behind my property that has hundreads of miles of horse trails. Your Ford man could Hit the drag racing tracks ,SEMA,PRI and a few of the other big events with me. Your skills and love for the hobbies would be a big plus for the area. Were back to work after a 4 day weekend.
Have a Great Week !
Old 10-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Hell kitten

Outlaw,

For the headliner: http://www.moparmusclemagazine.com/h.../photo_19.html

I've got three Arabians and one retired Standardbred. I am probably going to sell off my grey Arab mare, and keep my excellently bred mare and stallion. My Standardbred is the old man of the herd and he keeps everyone else in line. I ride primarily dressage, but would love to get back into jumping someday; I ride on trails because it's more fun than in arenas.

You mean I don't getta go to the races too? How unfair! I love the smell of fuel and hot tires....lol....I'm that woman that will wait by the Hemi car all freaking day to hear it run!

We've talked about someday moving...I've entertained moving to the dirty south and living in a shack near the swamps...I'll be the wild swamp witch with her black Arabian stallion...I'll run around and kill a gator every now and then...he'll cook it up and play me delta slide blues...unrealistic but sounds kinda nice. As long as I have A/C and a car...lol.

I'm in my terminal leave from the Army and start my new job next week. I have been busy as hell for vacation and haven't done much relaxing...so how was your 4 day weekend?

M