i just seen the british solider killed in london.

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 05:34 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i just seen the british solider killed in london.

hows that for what's this world comming 2 . english accent muslims talking about in there lands . what are they doing in england ???? all the do gooders love these poor souls . oh well my government doesn't allow us to care . we just have to grin & bear it . i'll stop now . doesn't stop from thinking though .
Old 05-22-2013, 07:03 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 139 Likes on 138 Posts
if i said what iam thinking you could not read it. i killed communist gooks in nam ill for sure kill rag heads here.
Old 05-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator

Received 181 Likes on 170 Posts
They Are flocking there from France. I would like to see a video of someone hacking their heads off with a axe.
Old 05-23-2013, 06:59 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 103 Likes on 103 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by deadkelly
hows that for what's this world comming 2 . english accent muslims talking about in there lands . what are they doing in england ???? all the do gooders love these poor souls . oh well my government doesn't allow us to care . we just have to grin & bear it . i'll stop now . doesn't stop from thinking though .
Pay backs are a bitch ehh!?
why why why do they do this?
who invaded who first? setting up a puppet government! and for what natural resources? for what very few elites ?
and by your title i'm assuming that you watched the big brother vides that En-gl-land is famous for... and then i personally would still doubt it was anything but a false flag. and or just payback for killing their own.
and to say a short bit about gun control...
If that solider was armed with a semi auto-matic hunting rifle with a 30 round clip he could have wasted those "terrorist's" "Pierce Morgan" what a fracking idiot!
that's why here in america "WE THE PEOPLE"...WHICH IS THE "GOVERNMENT"! need to be armed to the teeth to fight off the "terrorist's"!
no matter in what form they come in...
Old 05-23-2013, 05:28 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 139 Likes on 138 Posts
a DULL AX
Old 05-23-2013, 05:58 PM
Mopar Lover

Smile

Originally Posted by moe7404
a DULL AX
A DUAL AX
Old 05-23-2013, 08:03 PM
Mopar Lover

and by your title i'm assuming that you watched the big brother vides that En-gl-land is famous for...
hell no mate i don't watch that gay loving crap & i'm a angry aussie bloke that loves me guns , v8's, punching on & hard bloody football not the round ball panzy stuff . i love large wide nosed flat meplat projectiles as well . it could be me running for our federal election in september that's why i kinda got to be a wee bit careful of what i type . we are a pro gun , anti gay mariage party that wants ethenol fuel over middle east oil . my party wants to use suger cane but i'm pushing for bloody hemp . i don't like your forign pollicy makers & don't like our lick **** yes men & women running my country . rrrrgh i got alot to say but i'll leave it there . fight on i didn't start it but i'm going down swinging . btw i watched it on live leak lol .
Old 05-23-2013, 08:08 PM
Mopar Lover

Smile

Originally Posted by deadkelly
and by your title i'm assuming that you watched the big brother vides that En-gl-land is famous for...
hell no mate i don't watch that gay loving crap & i'm a angry aussie bloke that loves me guns , v8's, punching on & hard bloody football not the round ball panzy stuff . i love large wide nosed flat meplat projectiles as well . it could be me running for our federal election in september that's why i kinda got to be a wee bit careful of what i type . we are a pro gun , anti gay mariage party that wants ethenol fuel over middle east oil . my party wants to use suger cane but i'm pushing for bloody hemp . i don't like your forign pollicy makers & don't like our lick **** yes men & women running my country . rrrrgh i got alot to say but i'll leave it there . fight on i didn't start it but i'm going down swinging . btw i watched it on live leak lol .
AMEN!
Old 05-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Mopar Lover

there's some good old boy's left .
Old 05-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Mopar Fan

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Absolutely un-believable !
Where do these so-called "muslim patriots", spewing about how his "Muslim brothers are being killed in MY Country", get off the crap ?
That A-Hole had a British accent..probably grew up there..yet some "Foreign Land" is HIS Country ? and that is how they do it in HIS Country ?
They live in Britain..Those Frigg'in A-Holes should be SHOT for Treason !
In fact..
thats about the only thing made any sense at all in the whole story..that the first Cops on scene promptly SHOT those waste of skin "ear to ear" broadloom dirtbags. Too bad they are still alive, only wounded.
Old 05-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by Moparbob
Absolutely un-believable !
Where do these so-called "muslim patriots", spewing about how his "Muslim brothers are being killed in MY Country", get off the crap ?
That A-Hole had a British accent..probably grew up there..yet some "Foreign Land" is HIS Country ? and that is how they do it in HIS Country ?
They live in Britain..Those Frigg'in A-Holes should be SHOT for Treason !
In fact..
thats about the only thing made any sense at all in the whole story..that the first Cops on scene promptly SHOT those waste of skin "ear to ear" broadloom dirtbags. Too bad they are still alive, only wounded.
yeah lats the problem moparbob there getting 1st rate treatment in hospital
but good ol mate is f'n dead & worse than that he was killed in a toatally f'd & slow brutal disrespectful way . and england don't execute , so the tax payers over get s#$t on twice by paying for all there halal meals till they die . & they'll be locked up with other muzies to praize each other . it's the enermy within the do gooders , save the starving childern types . you know the ones that drive smart cars & fart clean air, soccer moms . that jolie mole . floating on air types . the ones trying to take your guns .
Old 05-23-2013, 10:12 PM
Mopar Lover

oh yeah & we have boat loads of em flocking to australia . there not wanting to just get out of there war torn s%@t hole , there comming half way around the world to bludge off our welfare & free what used to free medical system . i don't blame them i blame the goody two shoes born rich that run our country . it would actually be great if they actually killed some of the ultra rich instead of the average joe .
The following users liked this post:
Gorts 5th (05-24-2013)
Old 05-24-2013, 06:38 AM
Mopar Lover

Smile

yea we suck on the same **** stick
i learned yesterday that the State of Idaho was sold to china to pay some of the debt... their own governor is talking about it on u-tube!
and China wants us disarmed before they take possession of it. Now we got the truth on why they want us unarmed we will be shooting chinese and russian and.. central/south american terrorist's...
they have already sold us out
china has already built cities here that are ready to be stocked with american slaves.
When they go after the 2nd amendment you know they are at war with us and unless they get the guns they will suffer larger than they want casualties.
and will most likely not succeed with out the nuclear option and that will leave them scorched earth and a world wide holocaust and every nation will loose.
Like i said they are ****-in in the pool
so while the world fights each other to the death the elites stay in the ground waiting it out till we are all dead and come up out like weeds and take over the survivors.
if you don't get the cause, the problem will continue
Old 05-25-2013, 10:01 PM
Mopar Lover

if you don't get the cause, the problem will continue .

thats the whole point . i'm kinda thinking c h i na & other over populated cuntry's & well as the city sheep rely on the produce nations of the world to feed em . i'm thinking with & bit of help from mother nature ( bad & extreme weather ) & only enough food to feed our own . there could be food shortages that may smack the bums of people who lost touch of how it used to be . & theres no free lunch or super markets . if you can read between the lines of what i'm saying . i wouldn't mind being a small plot farmer with a bp front loader with no tv or internet . not keen on everybody fighting for jobs & going back to crap wages & no workers right's & medical . while the greedy & selfish profit even more money then there making now . i see that the sheep in our cuntry are about to vote in september for the w bushes of our nation . i really liked ron paul i spose of what i seen from half way around the world .

Last edited by deadkelly; 05-25-2013 at 10:05 PM.