what breed of dog do you guys have ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
what breed of dog do you guys have ?

i started this so i'll go first .
mines a staffy x kelpie x cattle dog x ( maybe border collie ) .
she's a full little bitza ( bits of this bits of that ) she's got no tale ( not from me ) shes had a very hard little life . i saved her from the bullet , she was a failed pig hunting dog . molly is her name she's a bit of a pocket dynamo . not my pick of dog but she's cool all the same . 16 kgs / 32 lbs .
Old 06-04-2009, 03:17 AM
Mopar Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had a purebred Rotti, she died in Feb, had her for 12 years.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:07 AM
Mopar Fanatic

I started with a Chocolate Lab mix with a german short hair best dog i ever seen could leave it out for weeks at a time and it would be right there when you came back she died the day after my graduation in 2005 after 15 long years now i have a full blood chocolate lab and a weenie dog
Old 06-04-2009, 05:40 AM
Mopar Fan

Holy crap Zach, I have the same two dogs!

Old 06-04-2009, 07:15 AM
Mopar Fanatic

Chocolate lab here also. 7 1/2 yrs old and still a pup at heart. Great with the kids and loves to go for rides in the car.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Mopar Lover

Location: Michigan: The First Line of Defense From The Canadians!
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I've got two. How do I post a pic? Can I do it from my album? I'm not very smrt on this stuff!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by scotts74birds
I've got two. How do I post a pic? Can I do it from my album? I'm not very smrt on this stuff!
When you hit the reply button, scroll down where it says manage attachments, click that and upload your pic and then scroll back down and hit post below manage attachments, F$Ck I hurt my brain.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Mopar Lover

Buffalo Theory

"The Buffalo Theory" is an "Urban legend" that is often attributed to Cliff Clavin from Cheers. The "quote" does sound like something Cliff could have said but is not from the actual show. The Buffalo Theory goes like the following:
"Well you see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive drinking of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

[edit]

Last edited by scotts74birds; 06-04-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Mopar Lover

Good work there..lol
Old 06-04-2009, 01:58 PM
Mopar Fanatic

2 full breed Siberian husky 1 German Shepard/ husky
Old 06-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Mopar Lover

Buffalo Theory

"The Buffalo Theory" is an "Urban legend" that is often attributed to Cliff Clavin from Cheers. The "quote" does sound like something Cliff could have said but is not from the actual show. The Buffalo Theory goes like the following:
"Well you see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive drinking of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

haha
Old 06-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Mopar Fanatic

Yeah my two dang dogs weenie and the choco they dont like to touch each other wow that dont sound right lol they stay apart
Old 06-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Mopar Fan

I've always wanted a dog.. never had an opportunity to own one
Old 06-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Mopar Fanatic

i've had pit bulls my whole life. I hate the rep. they have though. Its all in the trainer, not the dog.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:19 PM
Mopar Lover

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Scott/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]what breed of dog do you guys have ?-dog-pics-010.jpg This may be booogered, but the white dog is Little April, shepherd/husky mix, that we are watching for a friend in Iraq. The brown/black/white one is Sweet William. He's 5 and got him from English setter rescue in Virginia. We think he's a English setter/ australian shepherd mix about 65 lbs and my best friend. He is a big dumb happy dog, just what I wanted. He's also a "velcro"dog. We got ten acres and he's livin the good life. My condolences to those of you have recently lost your companions. I never knew till William, just how close you can become to these wonderful animals. BTW, blue cheby in the background for sale for any of you closet brand-x people, I'll keep your identity secret.
Attached Thumbnails what breed of dog do you guys have ?-april-001.jpg  

Last edited by scotts74birds; 06-04-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by sgp7679
i've had pit bulls my whole life. I hate the rep. they have though. Its all in the trainer, not the dog.
right on man . I've known some ******* that had pit bulls . the dogs are cool i like almost all dogs . they are a band breed over here so every body registers them as staffys or staffy crosses which of course gives staffys a bad name . i had a pure breed staffy "ROO" she was 6 weeks off 16 years old when she died we had two real hot days 40 & 41 degrees the poor ol girl had no chance .(all the candles in the house melted ) wicked dog .
Old 07-15-2009, 12:52 AM
Mopar Lover

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Scott/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG]Attachment 1018 This may be booogered, but the white dog is Little April, shepherd/husky mix, that we are watching for a friend in Iraq. The brown/black/white one is Sweet William. He's 5 and got him from English setter rescue in Virginia. We think he's a English setter/ australian shepherd mix about 65 lbs and my best friend. He is a big dumb happy dog, just what I wanted. He's also a "velcro"dog. We got ten acres and he's livin the good life. My condolences to those of you have recently lost your companions. I never knew till William, just how close you can become to these wonderful animals. BTW, blue cheby in the background for sale for any of you closet brand-x people, I'll keep your identity secret.
dose sweet ***** have a good nose ? dose he use it . i mean dose he try & find game ect by instinct . I'd like to get a good hunting mate . they love working .
Old 07-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Mopar Lover

Great nose, comes to a perfect point, waits for a command to "go", flushes, and once you fire, he runs for the hills! He hates gunshots and fireworks. But I suppose he'd be a good bow hunting dog! haha We hunt with arrows for deer here, how bout you guys?
Old 07-16-2009, 04:06 PM
Mopar Lover

Great nose, comes to a perfect point, waits for a command to "go", flushes, and once you fire, he runs for the hills! He hates gunshots and fireworks. But I suppose he'd be a good bow hunting dog! haha We hunt with arrows for deer here, how bout you guys?
MATE VERY HARD HUNTING WITH BOWS HERE . our ground is very dry so leaves & sticks make alot of noise , roos everywhere & they spook everything as well not to mention flies s@#t mate flies . we mainly do pest eradication so its bang bang bang bang . my dogs good with gun shots but my main hunting buddy well i'll just say when the shooting starts i don't want my dog around . he's a good shot that's the problem . very cruel man . i my self think bows wound to much but each to there own . i love recoil also it gives me a hard on . 12g 3 inch magnums in single barreled shotguns , is a game we play 19 in a row is the best i've done Winchester supreme no 4's . I've broken no written off 4 shot guns now . the only single barreled shotgun that I've found that can stand up to the 3 in mags is a baikal but there lever on the back of the trigger guard hammers the backs of your fingers so hard i don't enjoy it .
Old 08-19-2009, 09:55 AM

2 Golden Retrievers. Best dogs ever
Old 08-19-2009, 12:43 PM
Mopar Lover

I've got 2 minature Dachunds. The dark one is Larry and the lighter one is Winnie.
Attached Thumbnails what breed of dog do you guys have ?-dscf0514_2.jpg  
Old 08-19-2009, 02:53 PM
Mopar Lover

Originally Posted by 67gtxclone
I've got 2 minature Dachunds. The dark one is Larry and the lighter one is Winnie.
Yeeaahhh, might want to leave the ol' man-card at home when ya walk them! Does the wife pick out your sweaters too?

Last edited by scotts74birds; 08-19-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Hell kitten

Olde English Bulldog is Miss Cleopatra Fatpants, the German Shepherd is Sydney Stupidbox and the pug is Guinness the Menace.
Attached Thumbnails what breed of dog do you guys have ?-cleo.jpg   what breed of dog do you guys have ?-sid.jpg   what breed of dog do you guys have ?-guinness.jpg  
Old 08-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Mopar Fanatic

I have a Pitbull/Boxer mix, she looks more boxer and a German short haired pointer, Damn thing looks like it is the walking dead it is so skinny.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:46 PM
Mopar Lover

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
all i have now is a king rotty, i did have 2 cane corso's we lost one in june and the other a year bfore that n we also have my moms husbands 3 or 4 little rat dogs.... yes its sad i dont know how many are in the house lol
Old 08-19-2009, 09:29 PM
Mopar Lover

Yeeaahhh, might want to leave the ol' man-card at home when ya walk them! Does the wife pick out your sweaters too?
Hey! I am an old man. Turned 52 this year. The sweaters were my wife's idea and they only wore them once while that pic was taken. They like to be naked. When we first put collars on them, they just dropped to the ground and tried to rub them off. They are ok with the collars now, but that is it, they will not wear clothes anymore.

I don't walk them, these are wild minature dachunds, they just go outside and run around in a field. They like to hunt mice and shrews. Larry even got a bird.

All kidding aside, they are good dogs. I like them more than most people. Oh yeah, and Larry is a bit of an exhibitionist as shown in the attached pic.
Attached Thumbnails what breed of dog do you guys have ?-dscf0329.jpg  
Old 08-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Mopar Lover

Ha Ha ! Ya got a thick skin my friend, all in good fun! Nice pic, I get it now, "Wiener Dog"
Old 11-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Mopar Lover

my lil molly

2 pic's of my little mate . i don't get to see her that much any more but when i do she gets so exited she flys around pissing as she runs haha farking funny
Attached Thumbnails what breed of dog do you guys have ?-celica-photos-011.jpg   what breed of dog do you guys have ?-celica-photos-014.jpg  

Last edited by deadkelly; 11-07-2009 at 08:10 AM.

Quick Reply: what breed of dog do you guys have ?