New Members Feel free to introduce yourself.

"Vintage" Mopar Club Videos and Advertisements

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up "Vintage" Mopar Club Videos and Advertisements

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post here, and I'm not sure if this is the right subforum but figured it was the place to start. I don't know if any of you were members of, or even were aware of, the "Mopar Mailng List" in the 90's, but I got my hands on 3 of the MML member compilation VHS tapes from my brother who was a member. I ripped the entire videos from VHS and uploaded them onto youtube. I'd love to hear from anyone who is featured on the tapes. If you're on the tape and don't want to be on youtube, let me know and I'll edit out your segment as soon as I can, I assume no responsibility for the content beyond that, but it's family friendly entertainment by my standards. I had to remove some of the audio due to copyright issues from some of the music used, so if the audio goes dead, it's because that member used a copyright protected song in their clip. If you really want a copy with the original music tracks intact, I'll try to find a way to get you a copy. If there's a better place to post this or if anyone knows another forum that some of the folks in the videos might be found, let me know. The videos were poor quality to begin with due to the technology used to make them, but they are worth watching if you want to go back in time 25 years and watch some mopars! Three are some cool original mopar TV ads interspersed through the footage also. I don't frequent this forum so if you have questions or comments, your best bet is to leave them in comment section of the video. I hope you enjoy the show!